2004 born player

Mayday3*

I'm working at a camp this week and am being told one of my campers, Charlie Gollob, is one of the best 2004 hockey players in Canada. Played Jr Canadians last year. Anyone know if this is true or if the people telling me this are wrong? haha thanks in advance

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
He won mvp at The Show tournament last summer, playing with and against the likes of other top 04s like Shane wright and Matthew Savoia. So probably!

stickhandle

Jul 4, 2007
I think you are on the wrong board he is 4 years away, i not sure anybody wants to talk about a peewwee player on this board IMO

BadgerBruce

Aug 8, 2013
Come back when he's playing real hockey with full body contact. Until then, to quote a famous scout, "all 12 year old hockey players suck. Some just suck a bit less than others."

Mayday3*

I think you are on the wrong board he is 4 years away, i not sure anybody wants to talk about a peewwee player on this board IMO

You're the one who clicked on the thread with the title "2004 born player" so relax buddy. Anyone clicking on that title clearly knows what the threat is about

Reactions: Ryan Van Horne

Mayday3*

Come back when he's playing real hockey with full body contact. Until then, to quote a famous scout, "all 12 year old hockey players suck. Some just suck a bit less than others."

Relax hero. I wasn't asking if he's going 1st round to the OHL. I asked if he's legit or if the other campers are lying to me. Take your cape off

Reactions: Ryan Van Horne

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
2004 may still be a bit young for the minor hockey pros on this board to know about him yet.

Thanks for the heads up Mayday, who knows what happens in 3 years.

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
I'm working at a camp this week and am being told one of my campers, Charlie Gollob, is one of the best 2004 hockey players in Canada. Played Jr Canadians last year. Anyone know if this is true or if the people telling me this are wrong? haha thanks in advance
Yeah I’d take him over Wright and Fantilli still

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad