OT: 20 Team Fantasy League | Game of Pucks| DRAFT TODAY 12PST

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
Hey all, I'm trying something a little new here, it worked well for football and I think it should for Hockey as well. This is a big league, so if you're not up for a challenge, you can just mosey on out!

The plan is to have a 20 team league made up 4 divisions(5 teams to a division). Normally in leagues this size you end up w/ a lot of crap players. So the rosters will be condensed, which should give everybody a chance to field a quality team and fight it out with 19 others, making it feel more like an actual "league".

8 teams will make the playoffs with the 4 division winners getting the top 4 seeds. Here's how the roster spots will look. They aren't set in stone, I'm open to suggestion.

C,LW,RW,W,F,D,Util,Util
G,G
IR,IR
B,B,B,B

The scoring stats will be the same ones we use in our main Sharks fantasy leagues.

The draft wont be until sometime next week, so we will miss the first week of scoring, but that's no big whoop.

So, if this sounds like something you're down for and want a little challenge, let me know in here and will pm you the sign up info!

DRAFT ORDER
1.MRSA
2.Swagger Hounds
3.Can HaZ Lokomotivs
4.EverydayImSoldierin
5.What the Tkachuk
6.Bean Town Bullies
7.Malkamania
8.Tyler Flowzak
9.Malkin Her *******
10.Fried Pickles
11.Scraper Bike
12.GoLeafsGo
13.Hi Everybody
14.Kopitarland
15.Bart's Rivercats
16.FearBoners
17.Pacman's Penguins
18.DrewRemendasBaldHead
19.Burb Mobbers
20.Real Deal James Neal

Last edited:

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
So... what kinda minimum team count are you going for? Might have a friend from outside coming in on this.
I really would like to get 20, that's kinda the point. I know it can be difficult though. As many as possible is preferred.

And absolutely, invite anyone you think will be interested and active!

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
have the same amount of roster spots ... let's separate the men from the boys

5d6.jpg

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I got tickets to Saturday's game so, unfortunately, I'll have to miss the draft. I'll try to prerank well though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad