GDT: #20 | "PROVING RNH IS A ZOMBIE" | Oilers @ Sharks | 8:30 PM | SN

Is Nuge a Zombie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
"RNH is a very dead-icated, skullful center. He has soft hands and can dish around sauce like it's grave-y. You'll seldom meet zombody as hard-working as he is."

hqdefault.jpg

"However, conspiracy theorists have recently speculated about Nuge's true nature. @Cloned and @McFuhryous have concluded, due to RNH's lifeless stature, that he is actually a zombie. But does this theory have legs? Or is it just a reach?"

268x0w.jpg

Pictured above is one of the most well-known zombie films of the 21st century. The movie was directed by Rob Zombie, a director/singer. Now, what happens when you take the initials of "Rob Zombie's Halloween"?

Rob
Zombies
Halloween

You get RZH. Ryan Zombie-Hopkins.

So clearly, this Rob Zombie guy knew something. In 2010, he tried to send us another sign. This time, it was a concert titled "DEDMONTON".

Rob Zombie knew all along and tried to warn us. Unfortunately, it was too little, too late. Starting from the day he was drafted, RZH began to terrorize the cities of the Oilers' fiercest rivals. He started with his native province, British Columbia. The following video was taken June 24th 2011, the day we drafted RZH:

He was undoubtedly attempting to take out the Canucks, since they had just made an appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals that same month.

Fast forward eight years, and RZH is in San Jose, ready to attack the Sharks. Can RZH and the Oilers eat the Shark's brains before their limbs are bitten off?

sanjose-png.276267

(↑ Another beauty by @Wen22 ↑)

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
I love this board. So many creative ppl around here.

I played in a punkrock band for 6 years and recently quit because real life and stuff. Still playing music for fun with my friends and I'll ask them if they would record a personal Oilers song :D I want to contribute too.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
"RNH is a very dead-icated, skullful center. He has soft hands and can dish around sauce like it's grave-y. You'll seldom meet zombody as hard-working as he is."

That is eerily spot on. Are you Gene Principe? Were you perfecting this GDT instead of hosting last night's game?

Who are you trying to imitate here with that, @The Batman ?

I guess I deserve this for the constant ribbing last season.

___

Go Oilers!
Z951KsS.gif

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That is eerily spot on. Are you Gene Principe? Were you perfecting this GDT instead of hosting last night's game?

I guess I deserve this for the constant ribbing last season.

___

Go Oilers!
Z951KsS.gif

I'm honoured to be in the presence of both Gene Principe and Kevin Quinn here.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
@ConnorMcMullet

Outstanding GDT!!! :laugh:

I cannot accept any props for the "creation" of Ryan Zombie Hopkins...my only input into it was I suggested taking the N and turning it sideways to make it a Z in response to @Cloned about a line combo. @The Batman took it and ran with the RZH gif :laugh:.

The true Dr. Frankenstein in this is @BlackMcDog. He is the one who coined the Zombie nickname for RNH.

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I hope Kassian destroys Couture like he did back in the 2017 playoffs. Can’t stand that piece of shit

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
San Jose off of a 3 game winning streak, 12 goals in their last 3 games. I don't know why, but it feels like a game where we're going to really need our goaltending to step up to win tonight.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I want to see some kind of statistic for zone exits this year vs last year...

I swear the amount of times we are throwing it blindly up the boards has been cut in half.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
I remember the year we made the playoffs, we had a two game trip through Anaheim and San Jose that we swept that basically made the team believe it was for real. Would love to see that again.

Pretty sure we also played LA in that trip and we won all 3 games really cementing the teams place in the standings.

Ran the Ducks out of their own building 4-0 also.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad