GDT: #20: Pittsburgh Penguins@Boston Bruins | 7:00 PM ET | TD Garden | NBCSN, SN, ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Crosby and Malkin hooking up for goals always warms my heart.

Particularly for game winners. On a pretty play.

Against the Bruins.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
How are those internet tough guy muscles feelin BRO. You been flexin them all night, must be sore...

You have spent all night whining about stuff that didn't happen. You said the Penguins were about to lose their minds, they didn't. You said they would lose in ot, they didn't. Don't get mad I'm calling you on your bs.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
it is obvious that the weakest link is Kunitz, Sid was rejuvenated with two half decent players, and Geno denied to be dragged down by Kunitz

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I thought we really battled hard that game. Nice to see.

What did everyone think of the lines? Imo Spaling actually looked very good with Sid. Kunitz still looked like Kunitz with Geno, sadly, and Comeau I barely noticed. Top line looked good, though.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
flyers-isles scoreless through 3 + OT

crosby's back to the league lead

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Crosby and Malkin hooking up for goals always warms my heart.

Particularly for game winners. On a pretty play.

Against the Bruins.

That's what dreams are made of

You have spent all night whining about stuff that didn't happen. You said the Penguins were about to lose their minds, they didn't. You said they would lose in ot, they didn't. Don't get mad I'm calling you on your bs.

CrozJawz only exists when he's quoted.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yeah, I don't know why he was dogging it with Kunitz and Comeau. Sid had no such issues.

He wasn't dogging it, he was just fine, he got stalled a few times but not getting the puck while galloping but who cares, he was just fine, put Megna there move Kunitz on fourth and we should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad