... a team that hired THIS guy as Ambassador of Fun:
fbbc3d20-3b69-11e4-95b9-4d6ebf97cb6e_dsffsafsafs.jpg

So let's do this ...
tumblr_mb3a98Abpc1rtyd47o1_500.gif

... and this ...
CoyotesGoal11272013.gif

... and maybe mix in one of those ...
magicpuck.gif

... because Dallas defends like this ...
cropped_Tatar.gif

... and their team GAA is this ...

... plus it's my birthday ...
tumblr_m5fvsyAUZN1rpgf8io1_500.gif

... so I want to see this ...
mark.gif

... and maybe this ...
tumblr_mtsv7xJsn71rlx1eto1_500.gif

... oh and plus this:
JerrySad.gif

3938_B_1.jpg

14 The Scary Benn
24 The Schlemkoy Benn
91 Seguin
90 Spezza
18, 27, 3, 33, 83, 21, 10, 72, 32 a bunch of AHL guys

And also Yotes i need pizza #plzwin
tumblr_mg9znbzxCM1rv98c7o1_500.gif

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Fun thread! Expecting a loss. Their defense may be bad, but our offense is REALLY bad. If smith starts, we lose.

If Dubnyk starts, I like our chances.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I much prefer watching this team play in front of Dubby than Smith right now. Smith wasn't that bad against the Caps, but there's more jump in the rest of the team when Dubby's in net. Probably because Dubby doesn't ****ing death stare and blame everyone else :laugh:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Who were the people were clamoring for Hemsky in a Yotes jersey?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I can't believe Dallas didn't go on a huge win streak following their victory over us last Tuesday. The fact that they're 1-3 since then tells me that they're a legitimately bad team. I don't think this is a temporary thing. They suck just like we do. Maybe worse.

We need to lose this one in regulation.

Worst case scenario for this season is management being able to say "we were only two points out" all summer long and make that the excuse for embracing mediocrity and sameness.

We need change. We need hope. We need to lose.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I can't believe Dallas didn't go on a huge win streak following their victory over us last Tuesday. The fact that they're 1-3 since then tells me that they're a legitimately bad team. I don't think this is a temporary thing. They suck just like we do. Maybe worse.

We need to lose this one in regulation.

Worst case scenario for this season is management being able to say "we were only two points out" all summer long and make that the excuse for embracing mediocrity and sameness.

We need change. We need hope. We need to lose.

We are similar, yet backwards teams - Dallas has more talent offensively, but they still appear very raw on the blue line. I think that the Stars lucked into the playoffs a little bit last year, it was the fact that the Yotes and Predators didn't step up. With 7 games left, the 'Yotes trailed Dallas by 1 point. The Stars went 3-4-0 and the Coyotes went 1-3-3. Hell, extend the season by 2 or 3 games, and the Predators are likely to be in the playoffs last year (6-0-1 in their last 7 of 2014).

Nichushkin being out hurts them some, but I think the Stars are similar to us - once success hits, it becomes that much harder to sustain it for the future.

Going to the game tonight, so we'll see what the crowds are like in D.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We are similar, yet backwards teams - Dallas has more talent offensively, but they still appear very raw on the blue line. I think that the Stars lucked into the playoffs a little bit last year, it was the fact that the Yotes and Predators didn't step up. With 7 games left, the 'Yotes trailed Dallas by 1 point. The Stars went 3-4-0 and the Coyotes went 1-3-3. Hell, extend the season by 2 or 3 games, and the Predators are likely to be in the playoffs last year (6-0-1 in their last 7 of 2014).

Nichushkin being out hurts them some, but I think the Stars are similar to us - once success hits, it becomes that much harder to sustain it for the future.

Going to the game tonight, so we'll see what the crowds are like in D.

At the beginning of the year, I thought Dallas and Colorado would struggle because of their defense and both will likely miss the playoffs. Also, last year Rinne was out for Nashville which killed their chances. I actually think we have a better shot at the playoffs than Dallas or Colorado because our defense and goal tending is better, at least lately. I can see our D and Goal tending continuing to be good which could get us into the playoffs.

Have fun at the game!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Who were the people were clamoring for Hemsky in a Yotes jersey?

This is the only post that came up with "Hemsky" this summer:
I'll take all the skill on the roster that we can get at the moment, but setting aside durability concerns for the moment, do we really need to add another pass-first guy like Hemsky?

So I think I'm safe...

Though I did propose a Hemsky with salary retention for Schlemko, and another for Klesla around the deadline last year...

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Interesting tidbit concerning this road trip

Matthew McConnell ‏@mattycoyotestv 4h4 hours ago
By Sunday, the #Coyotes will have played 31% of their road schedule. 13 total road games. Won't play another 13 on the road til 2/1 at MTL.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
This is the only post that came up with "Hemsky" this summer:
HF has the worst search capability of any forum I've ever seen, it might as well be randomized it's so bad. Sometimes I think it's on purpose though, they want to protect us from most of the stupid **** we say over the years. :badidea:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
With hanzal out again I don't think we win this one. It's staggering how important he is, especially in this division of giant opposing forwards.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Happy birthday, ck! ^^

Just for tonight, I'll even root for us to get to win so you can have a good birthday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad