Post-Game Talk: #2| New Jersey at FLYERS |Thu., Oct. 9, 2014|

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
**** this *********.

Flyers have no idea what D is and have no creativity. Might as well put sticks up their ass. Would do the same thing.

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014
If Coburn is out for a substantial period of time, well.......its gonna be a long season

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just started the second period. NJ just scored. Is there anything worth watching in this game? I've seen this song and dance before, very little looks different this season except our D is now worse without Timonen AND Coburn.

RJ8812*

Grossmann, Schenn and MacDonald need to be off this team. They all offer nothing good

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014
Nick Grossman is a pylon. New Jersey, the ******* Devils just scored 5 goals.......

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I just started the second period. NJ just scored. Is there anything worth watching in this game? I've seen this song and dance before, very little looks different this season except our D is now worse without Timonen AND Coburn.

Don't watch it. It's not worth it. Might as well throw your remote through the TV, because at least that's less stressful than watching it.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
The Devils committed about a half a dozen penalties right before the ENG. Good to see consistency is still the name of the game.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Should have won this one and got a point last night.

Our D sucks absolute balls... cannot move a puck out of the zone.

Berube does not know what he is doing either. Start a comeback and then he starts just randomly changing lines. (he did before the Devils scored their 4th... despite Simmer, Read and Couts scoring at EV.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad