2 Keeper managers needed

KTG

Mar 6, 2015
I need to replace two keeper managers in my league. Head to Head yahoo league, 12 teams, 26 player rosters: 4 C, 4 Lw, 4Rw, 6D, 2G, 1 Util, and 5 bench spots. 17 stat categories: G, A, +/-, Pims, Shots, GWG, FW, PPP, SHP, Hits, blocks, GS, W, SV%, Svs, SO. Good bones on all three teams. We keep 6 players, with the max of 1 goalie but not mandatory to have a G. The keeper deadline is Sept. 23rd, and we live draft Sept. 30th at 8:00PM EST.

Teams up for grabs.

Team 2 has: McDavid, Miller, Nugent-Hopkins, Buchnevich, Meier, D. Toews, Weegar, Derbincat, Markstrom to choose from, and drafts 4th

Team 3 has: Petterson, Ovi, J. Hughes, T. Thompson, Panarin, Bertuzzi, Fox, Samsonov to choose from, and drafts 6th.

As you can see there are some very good players to build off for each team. This is a good league, with mostly very committed GM's who have been together for over 10 years. We would like to get some reliable new GM's to make this league even better. If you are interested, send me an email address along with what team you would like to take and I will transfer the team over to you.

Edit: Team 1 was already called as you can see down below, but there are still these two teams.

Last edited:

KTG

Mar 6, 2015
Alright looks like we filled all spots. Thanks HF Boards community!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad