Pre-Game Talk: 2 games left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

FunFax: Vokoun has faced 20 shots and let in 2 goals after regulation today in the AHL.

More FunFax: The Baby Pens have also scored 2 goals, both by... Chuck Kobasew. :(

I'd recall Kobasew, it seems like he straightened out his game with WBS. I know, really unpopular around here. He's better than Adams.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I'd recall Kobasew, it seems like he straightened out his game with WBS. I know, really unpopular around here. He's better than Adams.

they could call anyone from Baby pens, they all are better than Adams, actually they could call any other player from any other junior. or minor team, anyone who can skate is better than Adams

penguins2946*

they could call anyone from Baby pens, they all are better than Adams, actually they could call any other player from any other junior. or minor team, anyone who can skate is better than Adams

Hell, they could call up a peewee kid and he'd be better than Adams.

Hydro

Apr 29, 2013
Windsor
It's amazing how many people think Gladams are good hockey players. I was on r/hockey (hope that's not breaking any rules by saying that) and couldn't help myself but to tell this guy that Gladams were just bad hockey players. This is what I got back:

"You're right. Chipping in double digit points, ranking in the top 30 in shots blocked in the league and logging significant minutes (in Adams' case, the most on the team including defensemen) on the league's second-best penalty kill isn't what fourth-liners are asked to do. If they aren't scoring at least 15 goals, they're a waste. I will stop watching the game I've loved for more than two decades now, as a real fan has shown me the error of my ways. "

"Glass and Adams are two best penalty killing forwards we have. You also offer no real argument aside from Glass having sub par hands, you just **** talk the other guy. Also the guys you suggest, Megna and Vitale, have been hurt and are primarily centers anyway. Glass, Adams and Pyatt all play wing. You can't go out there with just centers? I don't think it works like that. There are posistions in hockey ya know?

tldr: shut the **** up bud"

I don't even know why I reply to these people, as it seriously hurts my brain thinking people can watch the games and not even have a clue.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
It's amazing how many people think Gladams are good hockey players. I was on r/hockey (hope that's not breaking any rules by saying that) and couldn't help myself but to tell this guy that Gladams were just bad hockey players. This is what I got back:

"You're right. Chipping in double digit points, ranking in the top 30 in shots blocked in the league and logging significant minutes (in Adams' case, the most on the team including defensemen) on the league's second-best penalty kill isn't what fourth-liners are asked to do. If they aren't scoring at least 15 goals, they're a waste. I will stop watching the game I've loved for more than two decades now, as a real fan has shown me the error of my ways. "

"Glass and Adams are two best penalty killing forwards we have. You also offer no real argument aside from Glass having sub par hands, you just **** talk the other guy. Also the guys you suggest, Megna and Vitale, have been hurt and are primarily centers anyway. Glass, Adams and Pyatt all play wing. You can't go out there with just centers? I don't think it works like that. There are posistions in hockey ya know?

tldr: shut the **** up bud"

I don't even know why I reply to these people, as it seriously hurts my brain thinking people can watch the games and not even have a clue.

I'm half tempted to ask you to PM me a link to that thread so that I can jump in there.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Because I suck at understanding timezones, can someone please tell me how long before the puck drop it is...thanks.

Just about 2 and a half hours. I'm in pacific time and it's 9:24AM, it's 12:24PM in EST. Once it's 3PM EST, it's gametime. So just wait 2 and a half hours.

TheStinger

Non Omnis Moriar
Mar 30, 2009
Barcelona, Catalunya
www.facebook.com
2 hours and 36 minutes from this post

Just about 2 and a half hours. I'm in pacific time and it's 9:24AM, it's 12:24PM in EST. Once it's 3PM EST, it's gametime. So just wait 2 and a half hours.

3:00 PM EST or about 2.5 hours from right now. You are 5 hours ahead so it should be 20:00 your time.....I think...

Gracias a todos.:)

Although vodeni, it will be 9pm. But thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad