GDT: #2 | FLYERS at Kings | Thu. Oct. 5, 10:00 pm ET| NBCSN, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Very interesting. Do you know if HBOGo is an independent thing that anyone can buy? I assume it is, if it is for "cord cutters" as the article says (indirectly). Like with Hulu, I can't get it down here because it is limited to certain regions. We just got Netflix very recently, but that was the same before.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Crazy how far LA has fallen in just a few years. Not exactly a lineup to fear outside a few guys. Dustin Brown's rotting corpse and a rookie I've never heard of on the first line? Yeesh
going to be some lean times for them for sure but they sold the farm/went all in and at least got some rings out of it...

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Very interesting. Do you know if HBOGo is an independent thing that anyone can buy? I assume it is, if it is for "cord cutters" as the article says (indirectly). Like with Hulu, I can't get it down here because it is limited to certain regions. We just got Netflix very recently, but that was the same before.

Yep, at this point HBOGo is similar to Netflix and Hulu. You can just pay for a membership without actually having HBO with your cable company.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
But you live in jungle and aren't subject to the delightful feature that are blackouts.

Oh, I'm subject to blackouts - the electricity goes out at least a dozen times per week. I basically have to reset the time on the microwave every time I walk back in the door after work. The monkeys on the bikes get tired from all the peddling, I'm sure, and that's when it goes.

Reactions: SnS and Rebels57

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh, I'm subject to blackouts - the electricity goes out at least a dozen times per week. I basically have to reset the time on the microwave every time I walk back in the door after work. The monkeys on the bikes get tired from all the peddling, I'm sure, and that's when it goes.

Just remember that Teddy is in the elevator after a night of partying.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
I'd really like to see Morin and Sanheim get plugged into the line up tonight, removing Amac and Manning. However, that will leave 1 pairing of a rookie and a sophomore player (at best). I'd love to see:
Provorov - Gudas
Ghost- Hagg
Morin - Sanheim

but I'm highly doubting that would happen. If Sanheim and Morin weren't as fast as they are (Or Morin's case as well... physical) I'd be hesitant. But I'd be really interested in pairing them up and see how they hold up.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Im assuming this is gonna be another super late game. Wish the teams would just come out and say it now instead.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Whats Dustin Brown like as a player now? Surprised to see his name on the top line. And who is the LW Lafallo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad