May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Gudas out, Folin in.
giphy.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Let’s wait for Joffrey Hoobastank’s above-average reason for sitting one of their 4 best defensemen, after a resounding victory where he killed it with Sanheim and the pair didn’t allow a goal, for a #7 defenseman in a starting lineup with 2 already (and all 3 will PK), and they are above Gudas on the depth chart. Normally, I’d be flying off the handle because this totally arbitrary nonsense move seems a convenient excuse to somehow play Sanheim even LESS than 14 minutes, while hurting the team, not rewarding good play AND good results, and buying into the 2nd pair’s unsustainable good results and mediocre play as usual to no detrimental usage effect.

But I think we need to stay sane. Because there has got to be an above-average reason for this.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Let’s wait for Joffrey Hoobastank’s above-average reason for sitting one of their 4 best defensemen, after a resounding victory where he killed it with Sanheim and the pair didn’t allow a goal, for a #7 defenseman on a starting lineup with 2 already (and all 3 will PK), and they are above Gudas on the depth chart. Normally, I’d be flying off the handle because this totally arbitrary nonsense move seems a convenient excuse to play Sanheim even LESS than 14 minutes, while hurting the team, and not rewarding good play AND good results, and buying into the 2nd pair’s unsustainable good results and mediocre play as usual.

But I think we need to stay sane. Because there has got to be an above-average reason for this.
Arbitrary is exactly what this is. And is exactly why it's so maddening.

MacDonald was laughable last game, but you know...he's not even an option to sit. He's on the white board in permanent marker. Even wears an A.

Gudas did nothing to get scratched last game. It's like Jif Hitstack has a lineup shuffling quota or something. I makes no sense.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Why is the game at 9? Are people in Colorado more inclined to watch at 7 than 5 or earlier?

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
rememder last year? when the 4th line looked really good and the team started the season winning. until beetboy started screwing around with the lineup.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad