GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilChuk*

Over/Under 4 gutless dirty plays by Simmonds and co. in the third period?

D Fresh

I'm Back Baby!
Sep 11, 2010
Ottawa, ON
Solid d here on out and we'll be fine. Marty has been spectacular.

Hell ya!
0601S_DEVSCUPbrodeur_40p1.jpg

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
One thing I am really liking in this game, how our D is covering their blue line tip ins. Usually the player tips it around our guy and bursts by. So many times today the Devils Dman steps up, blocks the tip and takes the player out of the question. Much improved over last year.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Zidlicky is having a bad game but I think he'll bounce back.

Tedenby has been fine, he generated a few quality scoring chances with Elias. If he's actually benched I'll be pissed, he's been fine

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I think it's more DeBoer wanting to see Matteau on a higher line than a shot at Tedenby. I could be wrong though.

Makes sense to me. Matteau has been excellent tonight. Good jump to his game and there's nothing wrong with the coach rewarding a guy who is creating chances.

Did Josefson work on his skating? Not that he was ever bad, but he looks like a god damn rocket powered ballerina right now.

There was one play in the second period where he carried the puck all the way up the ice and pulled up like Kovy always does. At first I thought it was Kovy but then I realised the player was the opposite handedness. He's done great work on the PK too, and some good playmaking as well. Good solid game so far for Yayo.

Tedenby Mattaeu and Josefson together makes me a happy boy. Its all of our future coming together. Stefan will more than likely be sent back down, but after 5 periods of play, he is definitely making his case to stay.

He is, but I worry about it. Rookies often have great jump to start the season, but then hit the wall and drop off in the middle of the season and it becomes apparent that they should have been sent down.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Every time Clarkie has the puck on his stick in the offensive zone I get excited that I'm about to witness some kind of immaculate miracle.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Marty's giving us a chance. Time to lighten his workload, and repay him in the 3rd period. Need more possession soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad