Visit site
Lines at Monday's practice:

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Dorsett-Sutter-Vrbata
Burrows-Vey-Etem
McCann/Cracknell

Markstrom to start.

May just be me but a swap of Dorsett and Burrows makes sense all the while of rotating Vey and McCann in an out of the lineup amongst others.

My absolute least favorite thing about this team is roster deployment. sure there is qualms about management but the day to day roster gets me the most. From goaltending and the rotation of the rookie is a little irritating. I'm fine with Gulutzan taking over for the remainder of the season.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Canucks eventually gotta win thinking 3-2 Nucks goals by Danny Edler Vrbata

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Marky will make sure to get the L, it's the only way for him to get more starts. Willie will have none of this 5-1-1 .930% stuff, it's hurting the tank.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Lines at Monday's practice:

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Dorsett-Sutter-Vrbata
Burrows-Vey-Etem
McCann/Cracknell

Markstrom to start.

Swap Sutter for Vey, and then swap Vey straight out of the lineup for McCann...and we're talking.

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Bae-Bo-Virtanen
Burrows-Sutter-Etem
Dorsett-McCann-Vrbata

I think Burr and Sutter showed some chemistry briefly when they were together pre-Sutter injury - can deploy as "checking line". And there were some flashes of McCann+Vrbata chemistry as well...Dorsett can do some forechecking and get pucks for the skilled players or something.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Go Avs :D

Hopefully Vrbata gets a chance with the Sedins soon. He doesn't necessarily deserve one but it may spark him and if it does, it'll really raise his value.

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
I don't know if I can bring myself to watch these games anymore since part of me really wants the Canucks to lose and but I hate cheering against them.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I suppose this could go in the tank thread but the GDT should be renamed the Game Day Tank

Canucks vs Colorado
Leafs vs Calgary
Winnipeg vs St Louis
Montreal vs Tampa
NY Islanders vs Columbus
New Jersey vs Edmonton
Florida vs Buffalo

Big Tank Night

There won't be any movement if some of those teams win but the gap would go from 5 points to 3 points from last to 24th

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Tonight is my STH reward/perk thing where a bunch of STH get to go to rogers to watch the game in a suite and get free food/drinks etc. Get a tour, win some stuff.

I think it could be a pretty depressing night if the same effort level from calgary comes out against colorado.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I will be in the house tonight as usual. Hank and Danny typically play very well in Denver and the Avs' defence is a freaking mess so I can see the good guys pulling one out tonight. Only in town once this season so would be nice to see a win in the only game I'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad