GDT: 2/8/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
So I just woke up and went to start the DVR recording but apparently I forgot to record it. Thank you past me for being too sleepy to press the button. Can someone give me a summary of the cluster**** ?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I just woke up and went to start the DVR recording but apparently I forgot to record it. Thank you past me for being too sleepy to press the button. Can someone give me a summary of the cluster**** ?

Just a sloppy game. Passes weren't crisp. D didn't cover well. Garrison hurt. Vasilevskiy was bad.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Just a sloppy game. Passes weren't crisp. D didn't cover well. Garrison hurt. Vasilevskiy was bad.

Ugh how bad is the Garrison thing ? He's such an important part of the D and his replacement is going to be Matt ****ing Carle god help us

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I'm going to give Sustr a mulligan because he has been serviceable....... But, man, was he atrocious tonight.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Cooper is such an idiot.

Hedman-Stralman
Coburn-Sustr
Nesterov-Carle (play these ******* like 5 minutes)

We have three days off. Ride your top pairing like they are a top pairing.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We were so bad tonight. Found myself falling asleep and woke up to find the net was empty. Assumed there was only a couple minutes to go. Then I remember we resigned John Roy as our coach.

Hopefully tmrw is better.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Cooper is such an idiot.

Hedman-Stralman
Coburn-Sustr
Nesterov-Carle (play these ******* like 5 minutes)

We have three days off. Ride your top pairing like they are a top pairing.

We both know this isn't going to happen :cry: Hedman will play less than 25 minutes and he'll definitely be split up from Stralman. But don't worry Carle will probably play 15+

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ummmmmmmmmm

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttfridgeeeeeeee
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well anyway my thoughts are not good i said enough in the stammergedon im concerned very very very concerned

is there an elephant in the swimming pool no words this was shocking mentally 100 percent asleep

HoffmanIsGod68

Mar 1, 2015
Cornwall, Ontario
Went to the Sens-Lightning Game and I Need to Ask: (Brian Boyle)

I could've sworn the Brian Boyle was playing a few shifts on defense during the 2nd period--was I just seeing things?

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I did not watch the game but he has done that in the past, whole game(s) actually.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I could've sworn the Brian Boyle was playing a few shifts on defense during the 2nd period--was I just seeing things?

He played defense in college and when we're short a defender Cooper will slot him on the backline to cover for it.

The sad part is, he's better than some of the defenders we have :help:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I didn't see the game either but we lost a defensman (Garrison) to an injury and I if we were playing 12/6 then it made sense that Boyle played some 'd' since he has some experience with it...I think hej might have even been trained as a defensman before he became a forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad