GDT: 2/6 Game 52: REMATCH Sabres at BRUINS 7 PM - NESN, MSG-B, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Truth be told, either they were both penalty shots or they both weren't. I'm sure Buffalo was pissed that they didn't get a chance to win it in regulation with their's. Can't blame them.

On a side note, did Dave Jackson just ref a Bruins game without screwing them over??:amazed:

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Is Marchand officially the owner of the Buffalo Sabres? He just continues to dominate that franchise.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Call of penalty shot was correct. I don't have a problem with Buffalo not getting one. If you look at the replay the dude was falling on his own accord before Seids even did anything.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Free hand on a scoring chance. Welcome to the NHL Sabres. It doesn't matter if he holds or not. The free hand makes contact on a break-away like that, you're going. They don't get the benefit of replay or a up close view.

Great to see Dave Jackson help rather than harm for once.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
What a season Marchand is having.
Should be no harping about the refs tonight from Bruins fans considering Buffalo got hosed out of their penalty shot.

With their player taken down by Seids, I'd actually rather they have gotten the penalty shot. They should have.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
This team is trying there best to make everyone on the board mad and missing the playoffs by just keeping on winning

7-2-1 in last 10 now

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Call of penalty shot was correct. I don't have a problem with Buffalo not getting one. If you look at the replay the dude was falling on his own accord before Seids even did anything.

It's such a pathetic move. His whole plan was to draw a call. Stick his arms out, lean back, fall when contacted. He's a step away from breaking in, and his plan is to fall at the right time.

I tell ya, I'd keep my arm down. Play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad