Alzner – Niskanen
Hillen – Green

Holtby to start
Peters to back-up

tumblr_l4176gTnM31qzeotko3_400.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don Brennan @SunDoniB
Ovie: "how many games has (Chris Phillips) played?" Reporter: "1,179 (after tonight)". Ovie: "Jesus. That's a lot." #sens

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I have 2 tickets to tonights game in the 100 level. Anyone with a car wanna go pick them up and go with me? Parking pass included.

edit: too late.

Last edited:

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Lots of finger-pointing tonite (w BigRig in line-up). Hope he plays well...and gets lots 1st PP time ;)

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Hope Lehner is in Viking mode for this one...challenging shooters instead of crouching down in the crease. And Sens need to actually hit somebody.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
I have 2 tickets to tonights game in the 100 level. Anyone with a car wanna go pick them up and go with me? Parking pass included.

edit: too late.

Depends, who would you say you resemble more

This
ex_jessica_biel_yellow.jpg

or this

creepy-guy600.jpg

No real reason why:laugh:

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I actually like the caps and want the sens to tank, vested interest cheering. Now. Zibanejihad jersey or Backstrom?

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
Normally I wouldn't like Phillips in the lineup, but screw it, we're not making the playoffs anyways and the man in an Ottawa legend.

I say start him on the first pair with Karlsson, give him top PP time, and for the love of god give him a massive standing ovation that shakes the arena.

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
Normally I wouldn't like Phillips in the lineup, but screw it, we're not making the playoffs anyways and the man in an Ottawa legend.

I say start him on the first pair with Karlsson, give him top PP time, and for the love of god give him a massive standing ovation that shakes the arena.
I'll bring baby power for clapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad