GDT: 2/3 @ Montreal

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
So, by my count, the Sabres have put 3 pucks (and one Sabre) in the net. :laugh:

Seriously though, hope Kaleta's alright. He should be ok if he's back on the bench already.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
So, by my count, the Sabres have put 3 pucks (and one Sabre) in the net. :laugh:

Seriously though, hope Kaleta's alright. He should be ok if he's back on the bench already.

He skated in the sabres zone after he got out of the box until yhey cleared the puck for a full line change.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
sylvester-12-4-07.jpg

It's almost over! It's almost over!

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
God Hodgson is slow. The D on his side cannot pinch and that has let the Habs break out easily several times.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
If Montreal doesn't tie this I'm going to cry.

Buffalo doesn't deserve the win, but there are few better feelings as a fan than shutting that Bell Center crowd up. I'll take the win - they're not going to lose them all.

Strexvale

Mar 8, 2007
West Seneca, NY
If Montreal doesn't tie this I'm going to cry.

There's nothing to worry about this season, they'll be last in the league, that much is not even a question. Enjoy the win (if they can hold on). One win every 15 games isn't going to put them out of last place contention.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Im happy for the win. No way I ever want the Sabres name associated with the worse loosing streak. One win isn't a big deal. Arizona won so its not a huge blow.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Buffalo doesn't deserve the win, but there are few better feelings as a fan than shutting that Bell Center crowd up. I'll take the win - they're not going to lose them all.

...almost worth tanking the season just to be a really bad team---but beating and demoralizing the Habs in their barn. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad