Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Zetterberg
Jensen

For

Martinez
Kempe

Zetterberg is good at center and left wing, which would help LA's top 6 depth. Jensen gives LA a cheap RH'd that can play and has great mobility.

Martinez is a top 4 dman that can help insulate Detroit's young players. Kempe is a good young forward.

Also, all recapture goes to Detroit if Zetterberg retires early.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Zetterberg
Jensen

For

Martinez
Kempe

Zetterberg is good at center and left wing, which would help LA's top 6 depth. Jensen gives LA a cheap RH'd that can play and has great mobility.

Martinez is a top 4 dman that can help insulate Detroit's young players. Kempe is a good young forward.

Also, all recapture goes to Detroit if Zetterberg retires early.

Moving Kempe simply isn't going to happen. He's 21, has 7 points in his last 4 games, and is having a big impact.

The need for a player to help while Carter is out is shrinking daily, as Kempe is displaying a very similar style. I doubt the Kings are entertaining any moves at all, really.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Moving Kempe simply isn't going to happen. He's 21, has 7 points in his last 4 games, and is having a big impact.

The need for a player to help while Carter is out is shrinking daily, as Kempe is displaying a very similar style. I doubt the Kings are entertaining any moves at all, really.

No kidding. Kempe is essentially Jeff Carter lite, and he finally appears to be putting it all together.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pearson - Kempe - Toffoli as our second line soon.

Iafallo - Kopitar - Brown
Pearson - Kempe - Toffoli
Cammalleri - Shore - Lewis
Andreoff - Laich - Dowd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad