GDT: 2/28/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Of course that incident won't be reviewed by the league though. Whenever a player or official show such blatant disrespect to one another, that should be disciplined in some way.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Wow so Conacher's on a 6 game pt streak and now he's getting his ice time cut..

Apparently Boucher wasn't happy with him in practice the other day and threatened to bench him, or something like that. That was before the Buffalo game though, but Guy wasn't happy with him. Maybe he's seeing something from Conacher tonight.

Of course that incident won't be reviewed by the league though. Whenever a player or official show such blatant disrespect to one another, that should be disciplined in some way.

That would be embarrassing.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
How much you wanna bet that Boucher doesn't like Conacher's fire? Probably pissed him off that he went to stand up for Stamkos when no one else would.

He wants a team of Pursells

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Sickening. Not sure what Im frustrated at, the players or the refs, I'll take both.

Who else saw that zebra come skating in on that loose puck when Garon had it by his side then the dman(was it Carle?) pushed it to his side, then it was loose...I thought the ref needed a magnifying glass, he waited so long after it NOT being visible from his view, thought he was going to just throw it in for them...unreal.

Officiating isnt the reason we are losing, but it sure as hell doesnt help.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
This is depressing to watch, forget the bad calls, forget everything, forget our goal. this team is just aweful, no forecheck, no backcheck, no grit, no energy, no clean passes, no coordination, no puck control, the only thing we have right now is Garon, and Hedman. and sometimes Stamkos

I want to cry

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This team needs a spark.
Not just talking about this game either. If it was not for the SE, playoffs would not even be an option at the moment.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Gudas, Angeledis, that's all I got to say. Team of Purcells with no compete level, if your going to lose at least make it hurt for the other team.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
This is depressing to watch, forget the bad calls, forget everything, forget our goal. this team is just aweful, no forecheck, no backcheck, no grit, no energy, no clean passes, no coordination, no puck control, the only thing we have right now is Garon, and Hedman. and sometimes Stamkos

I want to cry

save some tears, still over half the season to cry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad