Voidskipper

Jan 7, 2014
Tampa
c03bcb9501ed86558cc5461c4938a86f727b06591150b9d9ce36c4a5dfbb5a22.jpg

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
Just got home. The best way to deal with a bunch of out of town fans is to shut them out and send them home. I was not happy seeing all the Hawk fans when I got to the arena but it was nice sending them home with our win.

I'll be going to the game in Sunrise on Sunday. First time I've been to an out of town Bolts game. I'll be cheering for the Bolts but I'm not gonna act the obnoxious fool like a lot of our "guests" do.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Went to the game where in the hell did all these Blackhawk fans come from? WTF

My season ticket sales guy came over to say hi. He said that this game was not part of any of the "packages" they sell ... so the hawks fans gobbled them all up. The Lightning raised their tickets and food/beverage prices for tonight's game. So it was definitely a windfall for the Lightning. The BBQ sandwich I usually get was $12 tonight...usually $8.

On a side note it was soooo red tonight. Let's Go Hawks chants actually drowned out the Let's Go Bolts chants several times tonight.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
My season ticket sales guy came over to say hi. He said that this game was not part of any of the "packages" they sell ... so the hawks fans gobbled them all up. The Lightning raised their tickets and food/beverage prices for tonight's game. So it was definitely a windfall for the Lightning. The BBQ sandwich I usually get was $12 tonight...usually $8.

On a side note it was soooo red tonight. Let's Go Hawks chants actually drowned out the Let's Go Bolts chants several times tonight.

disgusting and just plain wrong.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Blackhawks are the most popular team in the league, they have a huge bandwagon fanbase everywhere, sad to hear that they outchanted the Lightning fans though.

Voidskipper

Jan 7, 2014
Tampa
Blackhawks are the most popular team in the league, they have a huge bandwagon fanbase everywhere, sad to hear that they outchanted the Lightning fans though.

I was at the game, it was pretty garbled everytime someone started a chant. Didn't hear many chants after the second. Also each lower bowl seat was atleast 200+, the place where I sit was starting at 300+. How does it feel to pay that much money to watch your team get crunched. Poor leafs :(

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
This is Tampa in February. We are always going to get northerners coming down to catch games, especially teams like the Blackhawks with Original 6-ness and recent success. I don't think that's ever not going to happen.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Just got home. The best way to deal with a bunch of out of town fans is to shut them out and send them home. I was not happy seeing all the Hawk fans when I got to the arena but it was nice sending them home with our win.

I'll be going to the game in Sunrise on Sunday. First time I've been to an out of town Bolts game. I'll be cheering for the Bolts but I'm not gonna act the obnoxious fool like a lot of our "guests" do.

This. I don't inherently have a problem with visiting fans or their money (it can add to the atmosphere really) but there's no need to be a complete ******* in someone else's house.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Connolly & Boyle were awesome, Drouin looked good too. Overall a complete, defensive minded performance. Though the Hedman-Nesterov pairing is 10 times better & particularly more threatening offensively than with Sustr. Nesterov led the game with a +16 in Corsi differential yesterday. Shelter the **** outta him and great things will happen.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
After last night's game maybe I should start the pre-game talk two weeks in advance for all big games?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wow. I blame the Hawks PK.

Well when you get 6 opportunities, the puck is going to have to find the back of the net eventually. lol.

First 3 PP were pretty brutal, but then it got better and they got more chances. I am not sold on these current units, and think a lot of work still needs to be done. Stamkos had a nice shot though. Did you see that goal on the highlights?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad