GDT: 2/27/14 "Back From The USSR With Anger" - Capitals VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I also remember the fan base calling Jovo "Special Ed" back when he was young so maybe he doesn't have to be smart to have a good career.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Pretty pathetic effort at the end there.

Campbell can't keep the puck in, no one can handle a pass, and Boyes plays with himself in the corner for the final seconds.

Somebody shoot the damn puck.

I can't wait for this season to be over.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Pretty pathetic effort at the end there.

Campbell can't keep the puck in, no one can handle a pass, and Boyes plays with himself in the corner for the final seconds.

Somebody shoot the damn puck.

I can't wait for this season to be over.

I am very disappointed in Campbell play there at the end too. Couldn't tell if he was out of gas or just played lazily.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
I am very disappointed in Campbell play there at the end too. Couldn't tell if he was out of gas or just played lazily.

We had a time out before that 2 man advantage so I don't know about being out of gas. I could swear he gave up and skated lazily twice to try and retrieve the puck after we couldn't get anything going in that last minute. Maybe he was frustrated but I have never ever seen him do that. Maybe his spirit is finally breaking. Geez.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
THIS! I swear he, more than any player on the team, looks like he mails in games early and quite often....don't care how many minutes he plays, I'd rather have Jovo's useless arse out there than that pathetic effort Campbell displayed.

hockey dude

Aug 26, 2011
Can't wait to hear him trash our club once he is traded :(

Couldn't agree more! In a couple of years we'll be saying the same thing about Bjugstad and Barkov. This organization is truly an insult to my intelligence! Oops clicked on wrong comment. This was referring to Matthias.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I'm sure he will sellect the BPA.... just make sure it's a forward.

Well the top two consist of a center and a RHD.

I like Ekblad, but I'm sure he'll have the same struggles like Guds if he comes here.

Sucks that I'm already negative about the draft.

Jan 19, 2006
12 minutes of ice time for Huberdeau.

Not sure if problem is between the ears or somewhere below the neck... or both... but it's a problem that IMO can no longer be attributed to a sophomore slump.

He is simply a shadow of the player he was last season... and we aren't even seeing glimpses of the ability that got us so excited last year.

:help:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Not to sound too negative but we won't. Why? Because it's us, that's why.

You must not understand the Panther curse.

There's no clear cut number one guy in this draft, so that means we will win the lottery this year. As opposed to last year, the general consensus became Mack after he embarrassed Seth Jones in the Mem Cup. We then lost the lottery.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Well the top two consist of a center and a RHD.

I like Ekblad, but I'm sure he'll have the same struggles like Guds if he comes here.

Sucks that I'm already negative about the draft.

Ekblad looks pretty decent. But, that Reinhart kid can really fly and it showed in the world juniors. He's Howden fast, but with better offensive skills. Reinhart already has 97 friggin' goals in 191 WHL games. He's 6'1" and 185, decent size. Most importantly he's a RIGHT shot. He could be an sweet winger for Barkov after another year of junior hockey. Barkov and Reinhart on a 2-on-1. A lefty passing to a right and he cranks it. Ovechkin (R) to Laich (L) last night and he blew it by Thomas. No goalie saves that puck. When have we had a 2-on-1 threat with a lefty and righty who were counted on to score. Don't even remember.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad