GDT: 2/26/23 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Killorn should not be untouchable at the tdl, as he's been straight terrible for a while. If the team could package him for another expiring ufa upgrade or another middle 6 winger, it could be worth exploring.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'm not joking when I say that maybe the biggest key to our playoff success the last three seasons has been that the Penguins haven't shown up on our schedule at any point along the way.

They scored every single minute of the last five minutes of the period. When the hell was the last time that happened?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm keeping an eye on it.

This definitely helps our 3rd line

Colton - Paul - Jeannot
Geriatric line/Names
I'm going to go read the Leaves board. They should all be suicidal about now. Once this is confirmed, the tears will taste good.

Because real hockey fans know.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
These announcers are unbearable.

Penguins announcers, and their fan base in general, are unbearable. This is a team that was close to moving twice and they happened to blow the two years that Lemieux and Crosby were at the top of the lottery, and they think their hot shit.

That said, the overreactions on this board are funny. Yes, in its current state this team probably isn’t a cup contender but holy crap they came in to tonight with a 37-17 record and one of the top points percentages in the league, lol. This core ALWAYS has stretches where they look like hot garbage and turn it on when it matters. Until they prove otherwise, they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad