Post-Game Talk: 2/25/16 | Senators 3 @ Canucks 5 | Canucks eyeing up President's Trophy

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Correct me if I'm wrong but only 1 player (Hamhuis, who we're trying to deal ironically) who had a point for us was on the team before 2015 tonight.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Dorsett is absolutely tiny and basically soft as a pillow.

Just because someone fights and runs into people doesn't make him "tough" the guy is probably the smallest player on our team. When Dorsett hits he basically lightly bumps into you. It's like when a little child hits you and all you can do is basically laugh at it.

I agree Dorsett is a waste of oxygen.

chis

Mar 24, 2015
What kind of sorcery is this?!
Big Rings, you better stay the **** away from me.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Etem and Vey had some very good moments, and some absolutely terrible moments defensively. Don't like this line moving forward.

Granlund I thought looked okay tonight. Thought he rode the highs and lows of Etem and Vey mostly but showed some nice hands getting in alone from the feed from Hutton.

Jake had a good night. Still looks like he floats a lot but made quite a few strong plays and was a physical presence. Can't ask for too much more at this stage.

McCann doesn't look like he belongs in the NHL...

Hutton is the real deal. Love this kid.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Why is etem being so scathed for defensive play. Hes basically a full time nhler and showing some growing pains.

Its not that bad. Hes big amd fast and just needs more emdurance to check an opponent for the full shift.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Why is etem being so scathed for defensive play. Hes basically a full time nhler and showing some growing pains.

Its not that bad. Hes big amd fast and just needs more emdurance to check an opponent for the full shift.

He's not fast

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Etem and Vey had some very good moments, and some absolutely terrible moments defensively. Don't like this line moving forward.

Granlund I thought looked okay tonight. Thought he rode the highs and lows of Etem and Vey mostly but showed some nice hands getting in alone from the feed from Hutton.

Jake had a good night. Still looks like he floats a lot but made quite a few strong plays and was a physical presence. Can't ask for too much more at this stage.

McCann doesn't look like he belongs in the NHL...

Hutton is the real deal. Love this kid.

I guess it all depends on how he does throughout the rest of this season and how he looks in training camp this year, but I would like to see McCann in the AHL next year. He obviously won't see it this way but he couldn't look at it as a demotion, per se. He made the team fair and square this year but he wasn't quite ready and would have already been putting in time in the AHL if not for the rules. He and the organization could look at it as time in the AHL that any young player of his ilk should be putting in anyway. He would just happen to be putting it in AFTER already having spent a season in the NHL.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

panic.gif

dean-what-gif.gif

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Just saw this... WTF man

holy ****ing ****! (i really wish your quote also showed up in this post so people down the line will know what i'm talking about)

that's insane! someone sticky that forever!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad