Post-Game Talk: 2/25/16 | Senators 3 @ Canucks 5 | Canucks eyeing up President's Trophy

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

nrpvnp4.jpg

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
The Sens are a good team to see when they visit. Lots of goals in their games. I've watched almost every Sens game this year and that was EK's top-3 worst game of the year. Don't know what he was doing last night. Turris is not fully healthy either, he's been awful since coming back from injury. Stone should win a selke at some point in his career.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
The Sens are a good team to see when they visit. Lots of goals in their games. I've watched almost every Sens game this year and that was EK's top-3 worst game of the year. Don't know what he was doing last night. Turris is not fully healthy either, he's been awful since coming back from injury. Stone should win a selke at some point in his career.

Karlsson is playing some ridiculous minutes. Thought I saw a tweet that he played 9 of the last 11 or 12 minutes. Regularly playing close to 30 minutes a night.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Yep, outright lying is the last resort of those who disagree with this management group

Granlund not fast
Larsen couldn't make Oilers
Sutter being overpaid

Its almost like this these things are mutually exclusive! Oh wait....

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
The Sens are a team the canucks can be successful against because they simply don't really care about their own zone half the time. Always trying to push forward no matter the situation. It gets them a bunch of goals (8th in GF/G) but results in a huge amount against as well (28th in GA/G). Was a fun game to watch but also clearly a game between two poor teams IMO.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Sens are a team the canucks can be successful against because they simply don't really care about their own zone half the time. Always trying to push forward no matter the situation. It gets them a bunch of goals (8th in GF/G) but results in a huge amount against as well (28th in GA/G). Was a fun game to watch but also clearly a game between two poor teams IMO.

Yes, kind of reminded me of an '80's game....so much room, time and space.....Nucks will be dragged back down to earth Sunday when the Sharks visit....another ugly mud-wrestling game that Western Conference is famous for...no room, few scoring chances, and endless board battles....not the kind of game the Canuckleheads fare very well in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad