GDT: 2/24/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
giphy.gif

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
For those wondering why I’m so obsessed with winning the altantic.......I thin Toronto is dangerous.

They can win a seven game series, even against TB or Boston. I don’t think the6 can sustain for a cup run. I’d love a first round matchup against the bottom seed and then maybe, just maybe, Boston loses to Toronto.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Andreychuk is so awful on the mic. He... can't get ... through a sentence with... out... some... uh... p-p-pauses.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
This game was alright but man I don't think were gonna go deep in the playoffs if we have Sustr playing. All these turnovers what was Sergachev doing when Pacy snatched the puck off of him in the 3rd Smh

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
For those wondering why I’m so obsessed with winning the altantic.......I thin Toronto is dangerous.

They can win a seven game series, even against TB or Boston. I don’t think the6 can sustain for a cup run. I’d love a first round matchup against the bottom seed and then maybe, just maybe, Boston loses to Toronto.
You're a Toronto fan. It's fine. We know.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Sustr was honestly fine outside of the one turnover (which admittedly was bad).
I think he's slowy forced us to lower our standards over the years. He wasn't good tonight. He wasn't awful, but he's just not athletic enough to ever be reliable, and I've seen no indication so far that his hockey IQ's high enough to make up for it. He certainly hasn't turned some kind of corner or anything. My $0.02, anyway.

Promote him to Assistant Equipment Manager and kick the tires on Cernak.

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
Good win against a failing team, These are tough games because these teams have no playoff hopes so they through everything they have at the Bolts. These types of games are dangerous, almost seems like the other players are out to hurt someone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad