Post-Game Talk: 2/24/16 - the night the puns died. Boston - 5, Kunitz lack of accountability - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney BrOSSby*

Locked in the Washer
Nov 28, 2007
Kampuchia
Lets get a love boat going.

The Loooooooooooooooove Booooat.

Fleury, though. He's finally turning British. He needs put down. At least keep the children off the ice. It could get messy.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Worst organization in hockey. At least Edmonton and Buffalo have 0 expectations.

I can't wait until Kunitz joins Adams in retirement and Sullivan joins MJ on the unemployement line.

Bunch of ****ing idiots.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Hopefully we keep getting blown out until the end of the season. Big changes still need to be made, and they're not gonna happen if we putz along and barely squeak into the playoffs.

This team sucks. Sullivan's personnel decisions are garbage, but JR's left glaring holes in this roster as well.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
People crying for us to be "sellers" obviously forgot that we're playing with an AHL bottom 6 and are currently missing Malkin. I'd rather give this team the benefit of seeing them play with a fully health lineup before asking for them to tank it the rest of the way...

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Worst organization in hockey. At least Edmonton and Buffalo have 0 expectations.

I can't wait until Kunitz joins Adams in retirement and Sullivan joins MJ on the unemployement line.

Bunch of ****ing idiots.

I am still on the fence with sullivan, but for every one good move he makes two stupid and his team is not much better than 500, this is not going to cut it...

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Hopefully we keep getting blown out until the end of the season. Big changes still need to be made, and they're not gonna happen if we putz along and barely squeak into the playoffs.

This team sucks. Sullivan's personnel decisions are garbage, but JR's left glaring holes in this roster as well.

Doesn't help when he doesn't have much "personnel" to work with :P

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Shero left glaring holes in this roster.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Kunitz was directly responsible for 3rd and fourth goals. Flubbed countless chances.

Malkin please come back.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
People crying for us to be "sellers" obviously forgot that we're playing with an AHL bottom 6 and are currently missing Malkin. I'd rather give this team the benefit of seeing them play with a fully health lineup before asking for them to tank it the rest of the way...

Fehr Bonino.and Malkin change nothing with this lineup. Not whrn you have kunitz and a fat slug line kessel on the team.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

Except the AHL bottom 6 is the only thing currently working for the team.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
**** Kunitz. I'm going to netflix to avoid the meltdown here. **** Kunitz.

I don't know how many times this has to be said, but.....

HBJDGAF...what any of us think.

aBMCxne.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

looks more like ahl top 6 we are playing...

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
MAF barely has a .900 SV% this month. He wasn't to blame here, but he isn't helping us much overall.

Matt Murray needs to come up and start some games.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
The kessel trade is officially a failure and one of the most disappointing in history.

And don't give me a "he needs to adjust" or the "three coaches in a year" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad