GDT: 2/23/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Really no suprise to me anyway. Our D is so average now . And you guy bitch about Tage Thompson who is the best power forward in the league now. The Sabres are going to be a team to reckon with if they ever get the goalie situation settled. There pretty damn good now. Okoposo is a POS have never liked him. But Buffalo got rid of there cancer when they traded Eichel. To be honest would you rather see Buffalo get into the playoffs or the Panthers???????

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Offense is not the issue, as that is now the 20th game I believe having given up 4+. Vasy was bad, and the team defense was non-existent. This defense needs an add before the deadline,.badly.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Keep giving up points to bad teams, lol. Beat the Avs twice and the Stars on the road, can’t beat the Sharks or Sabres.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Really no suprise to me anyway. Our D is so average now . And you guy bitch about Tage Thompson who is the best power forward in the league now. The Sabres are going to be a team to reckon with if they ever get the goalie situation settled. There pretty damn good now. Okoposo is a POS have never liked him. But Buffalo got rid of there cancer when they traded Eichel. To be honest would you rather see Buffalo get into the playoffs or the Panthers???????
I'd rather laugh at the Panthers.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2