GDT: 2/23/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Arizona VS Tampa Bay

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Let's see him be a huge reason why we get in comfortably. Then let's see him have a huge playoffs. Then let's give him 10m.

These things must act in unison. ;)

In all seriousness though, you have no idea how much I'd like to see Stammer make me + others eat crow on our assessments of him, and our loss of faith in his ability to "get back." In 3 of the last 4 games (minus the two point game, ironically), he's reminded me a lot more of the old Stamkos. Opportunistic.

Oh boy! If we could get a Stamkos that was worth 10 million for this last push and the playoffs...

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Let's not sleep on the one goal lead and keep going.

Oh, nice save by Vasy there, he was more ready for the wrap around than Bish was last game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
3 of our guys against 1 of theirs and the puck still made it all the way.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Come on Tampa, don't be happy with one goal, need to attack more.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Let's see him be a huge reason why we get in comfortably. Then let's see him have a huge playoffs. Then let's give him 10m.

These things must act in unison. ;)

In all seriousness though, you have no idea how much I'd like to see Stammer make me + others eat crow on our assessments of him, and our loss of faith in his ability to "get back." In 3 of the last 4 games (minus the two point game, ironically), he's reminded me a lot more of the old Stamkos. Opportunistic.

I'm still going with the idea that we don't know something. You don't randomly get a "surge" of will and desire to try and really "win" at random.

Reminds me of Fleury when Pitts gave him his new contract and he went legit beast mode for the next 20 games.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm still going with the idea that we don't know something. You don't randomly get a "surge" of will and desire to try and really "win" at random.

Reminds me of Fleury when Pitts gave him his new contract and he went legit beast mode for the next 20 games.

Teddy Purcell.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Maybe someone just told him: "Stop trying to score pretty goals. Go to the net. Get your stick on the puck. Easy game."

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can't tell if we're really in sync or Arizona just can't compete because of the circumstances.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Boyle touches puck at waist level. Ruled a high stick. Probably the right call.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I can't believe we are out shooting someone right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad