GDT: 2/22 Game 60: Fighters. Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets 7pm ET NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
tumblr_lmpbtukJfC1qiwv9eo1_r1_500.jpg

Game_Info2015_zpsk9iedf8e.jpg

large.png

59gp 32-21-6 70pts.

VS.

large.png

59gp 23-29-7 53pts.

7:00 pm Eastern
NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub

TD Garden, Boston, MA

sb2722286_west_walkway_sign_statue.jpg

Media_2015_zpsbevdmmyd.jpg

Boston Bruins Twitter
Columbus Blue Jackets Twitter

Recent_Milestones_zpsttnk1ut0.jpg

BM_30goal_zpsboszdyxm.jpg

@ 1:04

Bergy_600pt_zpsc5whglb5.jpg

@ 2:18

Stats_zps8z8uszvm.jpg

Leaders_asof_22216_zpsonaniao5.jpg

CBJ_Leaders_22216_zpsjxuwrfuq.jpg

Lines_2015_zpsatidzbdk.jpg

*Subject to change once we know Ryan Spooner and Torey Krug's statuses respectively.

Lineup_CBJ22216_zpsk3gxcfqc.jpg

CBJ_Lines_22116_zpslz16ktwr.jpg

Goalies_2015_zpsxa9galqf.jpg

jonas-gustavsson-leaves-bruins-game-taken-to-hospital-nhl-960.jpg

Jonas Gustavsson
10-4-0-1 .913 SV% 2.53 GAA

nhl-arizona-coyotes-columbus-blue-jackets-850x560.jpg

Joonas Korpisalo

9-7-0-4 .920 SV% 2.63 GAA 2PIM

Sponsor_zpspcekwyvo.jpg

I don't know about the last part..

Funny-When-I-am-home-quote-cartoon1.jpg

Mod_Reminder_zps8aw29yss.jpg

Per site admins: "Links to illegal streams may not be posted. The forums may not be used to solicit links to streams." Because of DMCA issues this policy covers all threads, including gameday threads. We do not permit any discussion of illegal streaming services or proxy use whatsoever.

For More Info:
HF Bruins Local Rules
HF Site Rules

Last edited:

jdz

May 22, 2013
Woohoo another grindfest against the jackets....:(

Any word on Torey?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Odd and interesting that the B's leader in goals, assists and points are 3 different players.

Only 4 other teams set up like that as of tonight.

Dallas, Columbus, NYR and Nashville.

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Chiller's not on the big B's roster yet. He played Saturday and Sunday with Providence, according to the PB's twitter for Saturday and chatter on this forum for Sunday.

This makes me feel simultaneously hopeful and nervous. I'm hopeful that Chiller played on Sunday because someone on the B's brass called down to Providence Sunday morning and said, "Krug's day-to-day, but he looks 95% good to go, so feel free to use Miller. We're not going to need him Monday."

It makes me nervous that the call might have gone, "Well, we might call Miller up on Monday, but if you have to use him Saturday and Sunday, we'll give him Monday off and roll with Chara/Trotman, Seidenberg/Morrow, Killer/McQuaid and let Chiller eat popcorn."

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Chiller's not on the big B's roster yet. He played Saturday and Sunday with Providence, according to the PB's twitter for Saturday and chatter on this forum for Sunday.

This makes me feel simultaneously hopeful and nervous. I'm hopeful that Chiller played on Sunday because someone on the B's brass called down to Providence Sunday morning and said, "Krug's day-to-day, but he looks 95% good to go, so feel free to use Miller. We're not going to need him Monday."

It makes me nervous that the call might have gone, "Well, we might call Miller up on Monday, but if you have to use him Saturday and Sunday, we'll give him Monday off and roll with Chara/Trotman, Seidenberg/Morrow, Killer/McQuaid and let Chiller eat popcorn."

Honestly I don't really care. If anyone needs to be called up it will be him.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Honestly I don't really care. If anyone needs to be called up it will be him.

Shoulda made it more clear - I was really more trying to draw a conjecture about Krug rather than being concerned whether Miller was called up. Meant to quote the "Any word on Krug" post, but forgot as I went down the internet rabbit hole.

And, yeah, he's definitely the next one up by a country mile. I'd love to see him back up - but ideally not because Krug's out.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Shoulda made it more clear - I was really more trying to draw a conjecture about Krug rather than being concerned whether Miller was called up. Meant to quote the "Any word on Krug" post, but forgot as I went down the internet rabbit hole.

And, yeah, he's definitely the next one up by a country mile. I'd love to see him back up - but ideally not because Krug's out.

I gotcha now :) I was a little slow and a little bit of wine didn't help lol.

I looked through Twitter for Krug info and didn't find anything other than his tweet right after the game about what happened in Michigan.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Mods: With the new NHL.com, how do we post those videos in threads? The method that is up on the main board doesn't seem to work and the NHL's YouTube page seems to only be uploading full recaps at this point.. Thanks!!

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Give the home fans a win tonight for God's sake.

Points at a premium, no one in the East playoff standings seems to want to lose a game.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Mods: With the new NHL.com, how do we post those videos in threads? The method that is up on the main board doesn't seem to work and the NHL's YouTube page seems to only be uploading full recaps at this point.. Thanks!!

The new NHL.com has made it impossible to embed videos - :rant::cry::rant:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Cb0nWLhWAAE_bUD.jpg:large

Tonight's Officials

Referees Chris Rooney (5), Eric Furlatt (27)
Linesmen Steve Miller (89), Matt MacPherson (83)

Ntl. Anthem Boston Fire Department A Capella Quartet

TONIGHT’S GAME

- The Bruins host the Blue Jackets tonight in the 3rd of 3 games between these teams this season and 2nd of 2 at TD Garden … The Bruins are 32-21-6 overall and are 12-14-3 on home ice … They are 10-4-1 vs. Metropolitan Division teams and are 24-11-3 vs.Eastern Conference opponents.

BOSTON vs COLUMBUS, LIFETIME SERIES​
- The Bruins and Blue Jackets are meeting for the 21st time in their franchise histories with the Bruins having a 13-5-0-2 record and 61-45 scoring edge in those games.

- The Bruins are 6-3-0-0 in their 9 home games of this lifetime series with a 24-19 scoring advantage in those contests.

- The Bruins have won the 1st 2 games of this season’s series with a 3-2 shootout victory in Boston on Jan. 23 and 2-1 OT win in Columbus on Feb. 16 … The Bruins are 9-2-0 in their last 11 games overall vs. the Blue Jackets and they are 4-1-0 in their last 5 games between these teams in Boston.

Fun Fact: 15 of the last 16 games between these teams have been decided by 2 goals or fewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad