GDT: 2/21/13 "New Plan: Try Not To Get Shut Out" - Panthers VS Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
Very impressive win tonight. I will be the first to admit I did not expect this at all. And we score 5 goals and actually dont lose a game!

Well, Tallon made it known he is pissed so maybe thats the wakeup call the guys needed. And maybe this win will increase Clems trade value. :sarcasm:

Mueller was a FANTASTIC!!!! signing by Tallon. We better lock this kid up because he, Hubs and Shore are ****ing amazing together.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Jets have won 4-3 vs Carolina

Tampa losing 4-2 to the Bruins with 13 mins left

Caps down 3-2 against the Devils with 1 minute left

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Kid line looks great. They remind me of Weiss, versteeg, and Flash from last year when they were clicking. Speaking of them, they suck right now and are holding this team back, imo. Campbell too. He's done nothing special like he would last season when he would carry the play. Even Goc hasn't done much.

Hubs, Shore, and Mueller are keeping this season on life support.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Kid line looks great. They remind me of Weiss, versteeg, and Flash from last year when they were clicking. Speaking of them, they suck right now and are holding this team back, imo. Campbell too. He's done nothing special like he would last season when he would carry the play. Even Goc hasn't done much.

Hubs, Shore, and Mueller are keeping this season on life support.

That could be a solid nickname for the line :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad