GDT: 2/21/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston VS Tampa Bay

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
It's annoying hearing more fans cheering for Boston than Tampa.

Yep. Pisses me off too. But one thing to consider is that every jack-off B fan in the state of FL made their way to that game from as far away as J-ville. They never answer when you ask them to go back, or why they left in the first place.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Whats with these stupid passes, my god.

Hedman with absolutely stupid decision making this game, he played hot potato with that puck on the PP, take a damn shot.

Stamkos and Carle have horrible passing abilities, they both need to just shoot.

I don't know about Stammer being a bad passer. I think he is one of our best passers who just makes bad decisions

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
During the lockout, Lindback started slowly in Europe before getting comfortable and becoming dominant. I trust our scouts, he'll be fine.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Not good enough from Lindback. Needs to be much better if we have any hope of making the playoffs.

Only positive in the game was the play of Conacher-Stamkos-Purcell and the fourth line. Panik needs more ice time.

Needless to say, but the next game against Carolina is HUGE.

Bolts4Life91

Feb 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Not good enough from Lindback. Needs to be much better if we have any hope of making the playoffs.

Only positive in the game was the play of Conacher-Stamkos-Purcell and the fourth line. Panik needs more ice time.

Needless to say, but the next game against Carolina is HUGE.

Agreed, if we can't win tomorrow then we'll be going into a suicide mission on Sunday in Pitt.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Agreed, if we can't win tomorrow then we'll be going into a suicide mission on Sunday in Pitt.

Looks like Malkin may have just been injured. He went into the boards very hard, some bad whiplash...

But yeah, Carolina has to be a win.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Looks like Malkin may have just been injured. He went into the boards very hard, some bad whiplash...

But yeah, Carolina has to be a win.

If you're watching that game, then you see the CLEAR advantage of forechecking. Look at how the Penguins dominated the ice for 8+ minutes with almost not offense from the Panthers during that run. Forced turnovers and great opportunities. Their 3rd goal was the direct result of a turnover caused by a strong fore check.

They have ****ing 40 shots on goal. :facepalm:

**** Boucher.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad