GDT: 2/2/15 "Effort? What's That?" - Panthers vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
We're 1-2 to start off the unofficial second half. I refuse to go into every game with a negative attitude.

We got this!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Inspired by this team's lack of effort, we might as well return the favour and not bother to make a proper GDT.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
angry-lrrr-meme-generator-the-date-in-the-title-confuses-and-infuriates-me-791ba9.jpg

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Some think tomorrow will be the 10 bajillon to 0 loss in WPG all over again.

Question is how many times are we gonna hear this annoying sound all night:

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Considering how absolutely awful we've played these last games, I think I'm doing the right thing hitting the bed instead of staying up watching the games and going to work tired as hell.

Anyways, I hope we win, I hope we go on a winning streak, I hope we make the playoffs. But these last few games it looks like the boys have taken the DeLorean back to the 2013-2014 season - back to the future style. We should've really beaten the Devils last night, but nope.

Oh well.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I felt last night during NJ game that the Panthers had a lot of speed coming into NJ's zone, decent spacing and good puck movement BUT they did not want to take that extra stride or two to have a closer look at the net and be able to get to the gritty areas.

Case in point when Huberdeau had that chance down low ... all he had to do was walk around that pile in front and he would of had a ton of daylight to shoot it into the empty cage. Pirri's game was also perimeter based with a lot of wrist shots. I'd be talking to those two players this morning if I was part of the coaching staff.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I think if they continue their recent level of play there's not a chance in hell that they win at MSG.

I mean they will play well, win the game, people on the board will get excited. We then lose in OT to the Islanders, so people still have some optimism. Then they come back home, and we lose three in a row.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I mean they will play well, win the game, people on the board will get excited. We then lose in OT to the Islanders, so people still have some optimism. Then they come back home, and we lose three in a row.

I'll say a surprise turn of events.

They come up just short against the Rags 3-2, then an empty net makes it 4-2.

Then they get killed against NYI, final score 5-2.

We end up at 21-18-10 by the time we get home. Much more appropriate record for this current team.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Oh right. :facepalm:

I recalled that someone talked about "tomorrow against NYR" last night, so I thought the game was tonight.

My effort fits the title.

We'll just chalk it up as a turn over that lead to a goal. :laugh:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

If they play like the old Panthers they'll dominate NYR and NYI to give us hope and we'll have all the "optimists" bragging on here on this board that they knew they'd turn it around only to follow it with 7 losses in a row

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Oh right. :facepalm:

I recalled that someone talked about "tomorrow against NYR" last night, so I thought the game was tonight.

My effort fits the title.

Yep that was me. I thought b2b was NJ then NYR but realized it was NYR and NYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad