BuTomuZ.png

fJZEMyz.png

tNpAGzA.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Another game I'll miss but I still hope to wake up to hear that it was a good game and the result will reflect it.

This is our 60th game while some teams have just play their 55th game, how the NHL make sense of that is beyond me but if it means that we get some rest between games (other than the 2 sets of b2b we still have left to play) then hopefully that will be a good thing.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
just meandered in to say good luck, but was really impressed with the GDT. Very nicely done.

Unrelated note, I don't feel secure going against a healthy Bolts squad with a injured ducks squad. I have a feeling you guys will repeat last meeting.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I can't believe this game is going to be on at 10pm. The NHL needs to do something about these start times.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Another game I'll miss but I still hope to wake up to hear that it was a good game and the result will reflect it.

This is our 60th game while some teams have just play their 55th game, how the NHL make sense of that is beyond me but if it means that we get some rest between games (other than the 2 sets of b2b we still have left to play) then hopefully that will be a good thing.

Ya the scheduling this year has been a joke. Its like they want this team to struggle with all the back to backs.

On a related note, I dont see good things in the future for this game. Aneheim plays well at home, and we are just too lazy defensively right now. If the PP doesnt step up, I dont see this being a good game for us.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Ya the scheduling this year has been a joke. Its like they want this team to struggle with all the back to backs.

On a related note, I dont see good things in the future for this game. Aneheim plays well at home, and we are just too lazy defensively right now. If the PP doesnt step up, I dont see this being a good game for us.

We are coming off a loss, which almost always guarantees a good effort. Plus, Anaheim is out another D man and forward. My biggest worried is a goal in that first 3 minute window. No goals at the 3 minute mark and we will have a good game.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Eye test implied it but the numbers tell the same story, the TKO possession numbers are in absolute free fall with this Western schedule. 5 games in a row they finished with a negative Corsi, very unusual. Come on kids, this team needs you.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Eye test implied it but the numbers tell the same story, the TKO possession numbers are in absolute free fall with this Western schedule. 5 games in a row they finished with a negative Corsi, very unusual. Come on kids, this team needs you.

TKO has been good not great on these string of western opponents. The issue they tend to have which I noticed is they will try another attack at the end of their shift and will get pinned down and even at times give up a goal. I've seen a number of times guys like Palat or Kuch get stuck out there.

Their plus/minus has not really gone up or down which implies they are giving up the same amount of goals at they are scoring as of late 5 on 5.

I'm not worried about that line though.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Whats our stats for February so far? Too lazy to count or google.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Lets go Lightning! We need a bounce back win and intensity throughout the whole game. Anaheim wants to win, and they can be very physical. I feel like the Ducks have revenge on their mind, and will bring their A game.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
More power play practice means new units: Garrison-Hedman-Stamkos-Killorn-Filppula; Stralman-Kucherov-Johnson-Palat-Callahan. No Drouin

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
More power play practice means new units: Garrison-Hedman-Stamkos-Killorn-Filppula; Stralman-Kucherov-Johnson-Palat-Callahan. No Drouin

Killer on that first unit is ugly. Palat would be a lot better. I like the two D though. I don't really like 4-1 PPs on principle. Except in really specific circumstances.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

The 2nd unit could be either really good or really not good at all but I hope they get some good ice time. Sucks that they have removed Drouin though, it's hard to know what we're going to do about him with our team looking like it does, hopefully they'll find the right solution for him soon.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Yahoo Sports NHL @YahooSportsNHL
#NHL -- Even-strength goals
Nash 26
Tarasenko 24
Stamkos 22
Pacioretty 22
Kane 21
Seguin 21
Ovechkin 20
Perry 20
Hoffman 20
Kucherov 19

Ovi has 17 power play goals! The team needs to solve it's PP woes before its too late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad