Killorn - Stamkos - Drouin
Connolly - Filppulla - Callahan
Brown - Boyle - Paquette

And no changes to the D:

Hedman - Sustr
Nesterov - Stralman
Garrison - Witkowski

100%.

It's pretty likely we'll stick to last game's lines though, which I think is a good mix too. If Drouin looks as dangerous as he did last game though, I'd love to see Coop just go with the hot hand and slot him a little higher in-game. If he's not showing up, let him stay on 4th. But yeah, those lines are exactly the ones I'd like to see at this moment.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
100%.

It's pretty likely we'll stick to last game's lines though, which I think is a good mix too. If Drouin looks as dangerous as he did last game though, I'd love to see Coop just go with the hot hand and slot him a little higher in-game. If he's not showing up, let him stay on 4th. But yeah, those lines are exactly the ones I'd like to see at this moment.

I don't know about that, Cooper normally rotates Morrow, Brown, Connolly and Drouin in back-to-backs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know about that, Cooper normally rotates Morrow, Brown, Connolly and Drouin in back-to-backs.

Yeah, but the general structure. If Brown/Drouin goes out, Morrow will slot into their place. I hope we stick with Brown though. 4th line would have a nice speed advantage over most of LA's lines.

Last edited:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Back to back road wins against the west!? Say it ain't so! The lightning need to get some revenge from the last match up.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I thought the game started at 10.00PM, maybe when it starts at 10.30PM it might still be on when I get up tomorrow morning, at least the last part of the game...oh well, we'll see about that, either way I want to see more good efforts from the team in the game and they want to get back at LAK for last time.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I just looked into my crystal 8 ball and here's the bad news:

Things will start off well enough, with JT Brown scoring twice because Jonathan Quick feels bad for him. We'll actually go up 4-0 by the end of the first. But then the back-patting situation in the locker room will get out of hand and wind up with a freak Joffrey Lupul injury (?), which will then lead the Leafs to sue us for compensation and midway through the second we'll be required to send them Steven Stamkos. Our team begins to fight amongst themselves because none of them want to wear the C--they're all convinced that there's a Captain's Curse and it signifies the beginning of the end of your time in TB. They finally decide on Brett Connolly. Meanwhile, LA has tied up the game. No sweat right, because hey, TKO to the rescue. But then, in the third, just when TKO has skated loops around LA in the neutral zone and is now in on a 3-0 on Quick (who doesn't seem to care), the lights go out. The LA crowd makes spooky LA crowd sounds. When the lights come back on all 5 of our players are lying unconscious on the ice. There's only one LA King out there: It's Mike Richards. And Mike Richards has the puck, and he's skating his heart out toward Ben Bishop. It takes him most of the period to get to the blue line. That's where he stops (Chief is sure the play was offside). Time is ticking down. He slugs a shot of Jack Daniels, winks at the cute blond in 3J, and fires a howitzer slapshot toward Bishop. And Bishop is distracted by someone with a Russian accent screaming what sounds an awful lot like "You suck and I want your job!" and he whiffs on the glove save and injures both shoulders and a hamstring. At this very moment Joffrey Lupul suffers a pulled groin, Toronto blames us, and we're required to send them Brett Connolly. We lose 5-4. Mike Richards 1st Star. No one's sure if Darryl Sutter is happy or disgusted by his team's performance.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Yeah, but the general structure. If Brown/Drouin goes out, Morrow will slot into their place. I hope we stick with Brown though. 4th line would have a nice speed advantage over most of LA's lines.

Oh I agree. I'm all for a speedy 4th line and especially for Mr. JT Brown getting a lineup spot. In fact I'm not that high on Morrow. Cool guy and all but the occasional big hit aside he doesn't bring a lot to our 4th line IMO.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Just keep Morrow in the press box plain and simple, having Brown in the lineup makes us that much faster. 10:30 start is so late but I will be here!

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
TBL, this is not just a game, this is a higher calling. You are the hope of a sport, the champions of a dream. You must not falter, for it falls on your shoulders to deny the heathen kings a playoff berth.

The western conference and the hockey world is behind you.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It's only 8:30 Mountain time so perfect for me. Hopefully they come out better then they played the Kings last time.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
TBL, this is not just a game, this is a higher calling. You are the hope of a sport, the champions of a dream. You must not falter, for it falls on your shoulders to deny the heathen kings a playoff berth.

The western conference and the hockey world is behind you.

We're gonna lose for sure now.

Snow day in VA - should be able to stay up and watch the game.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
If we play our game, we win. If we don't, we lose. Which Tampa will we see? Find out tonight at 10:30/9:30c

Fred89

Jun 8, 2011
Milan
I just looked into my crystal 8 ball and here's the bad news:

Things will start off well enough, with JT Brown scoring twice because Jonathan Quick feels bad for him. We'll actually go up 4-0 by the end of the first. But then the back-patting situation in the locker room will get out of hand and wind up with a freak Joffrey Lupul injury (?), which will then lead the Leafs to sue us for compensation and midway through the second we'll be required to send them Steven Stamkos. Our team begins to fight amongst themselves because none of them want to wear the C--they're all convinced that there's a Captain's Curse and it signifies the beginning of the end of your time in TB. They finally decide on Brett Connolly. Meanwhile, LA has tied up the game. No sweat right, because hey, TKO to the rescue. But then, in the third, just when TKO has skated loops around LA in the neutral zone and is now in on a 3-0 on Quick (who doesn't seem to care), the lights go out. The LA crowd makes spooky LA crowd sounds. When the lights come back on all 5 of our players are lying unconscious on the ice. There's only one LA King out there: It's Mike Richards. And Mike Richards has the puck, and he's skating his heart out toward Ben Bishop. It takes him most of the period to get to the blue line. That's where he stops (Chief is sure the play was offside). Time is ticking down. He slugs a shot of Jack Daniels, winks at the cute blond in 3J, and fires a howitzer slapshot toward Bishop. And Bishop is distracted by someone with a Russian accent screaming what sounds an awful lot like "You suck and I want your job!" and he whiffs on the glove save and injures both shoulders and a hamstring. At this very moment Joffrey Lupul suffers a pulled groin, Toronto blames us, and we're required to send them Brett Connolly. We lose 5-4. Mike Richards 1st Star. No one's sure if Darryl Sutter is happy or disgusted by his team's performance.

You made my day! Thanks man ahahah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad