GDT: 2/15/23 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Arizona

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Well, I guess we'll see if they want to finish with a successful road trip against an injury riddled Vegas team, or they don't. The powerplay needs significant change, 4 chances should've been more than enough to end this.

Team played well, didn’t finish amd Ingram had the game of his life. In the grand scheme this doesn’t matter

Each game matters. When you have a team as good as Tampa, you can't be getting blanked by a bottom 5 team with a backup G. 4 failed powerplays, I wouldn't call that playing well.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Whats this?
A rational reaction?
On MY hfboards?!

But in all seriousness though, does anybody actually remember...any of the losses to bad teams (regulation, OT, or shootout) in the last few seasons? These games aren't the ones that are going to define our season in any capacity whatsoever. It only becomes a problem when we drop points in too many of these games to the point that our playoff situation becomes tenuous, but I think it's safe to say that at no point since November has a playoff spot been a question mark for us. Just get there and our boys can hang in there with anyone they face.

It makes the regular season a fair bit boring, but that's a good thing. I like not worrying too much about these games.

Reactions: Lightning1995

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad