GDT: 2/14/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Why does it feel like Killorn gives an intermission interview every game??

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Cool, the Bolts are looing good. There is only one question about this game now and I will not jinx it but it has to do with the last line of defense.

Reactions: DaBolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This game was over about 7 minutes in. We're now yawning our way to the extra point.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Can’t believe I missed the two first periods, perhaps I should continue to not watch. I’ll go away now.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
This game was over about 7 minutes in. We're now yawning our way to the extra point.

Nah, I want more stats. 3rd and 4th line need some and Stammer deserves a hatty for the way he just destroyed that boy's career.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nah, I want more stats. 3rd and 4th line need some and Stammer deserves a hatty for the way he just destroyed that boy's career.

Honestly I think we've been yawning since 3-0. We're just this damn good.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Greedy boiz think alike. I want Kuch to further his Hart race lead. :yashin:

Also, it's incredible having vintage Stammer back.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Greedy boiz think alike. I want Kuch to further his Hart race lead. :yashin:

Also, it's incredible having vintage Stammer back.
I'd argue this Stamkos is better then old Stamkos. He's gotten better in every aspect of his game, but the most important thing is that he is making smart decisions with the puck and he's stopped forcing things.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I'd argue this Stamkos is better then old Stamkos. He's gotten better in every aspect of his game, but the most important thing is that he is making smart decisions with the puck and he's stopped forcing things.
Absolutely, he's not picking shots either, just lettin em rip.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
In comparison to Bowness, who must be having an aneurism on the bench, Bishop must be so happy that he wasn’t ready tonight. I belive he missed our last game, too. Seems like a new policy for him. Yeah, I’ll skip the onslaught.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

I agree. I think he's had spurts better than this (possibly the one in 2013, where he was arguably the best player in the league for 13 games), but this is his best play, IMO, over a long stretch of games. I think he's on his way to the best year of his career, despite the start.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Got to give credit to Coburn and Sergachev tonight. They've been pretty decent. I saw one play where Sergachev appeared to give up on a puck near the net but he then recovered... No glaring mistakes that I've noticed.
Serg's going to be incredible as he continues to develop. Also, his goal earlier was siiiiiiiick. Khudobin was not amused.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I agree. I think he's had spurts better than this (possibly the one in 2013, where he was arguably the best player in the league for 13 games), but this is his best play, IMO, over a long stretch of games. I think he's on his way to the best year of his career, despite the start.
Honestly, I'm kinda relieved that he and Kuch didn't come out guns blazing like last year. They're gonna be primed and ready come playoffs, Capitals be damned!

Reactions: Hint1k

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I sooo hope we see Unit 1 on this PP. REMEMBER PHILLY!!!
Oh, I remember Philly alright.
phil-kessel-hot-dog.jpg

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Honestly, I'm kinda relieved that he and Kuch didn't come out guns blazing like last year. They're gonna be primed and ready come playoffs, Capitals be damned!

That game against Nashville might have been the worst of his career. He cost us that game. I don't know if he had a Come To Jesus moment or if somebody talked to him, but WOW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad