Minnetonka, MN
tstjie.png

Also... the possiblity of St. Paul Luongo tonight? :D

Discuss.

Last edited:

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
I'm going to the game today.
I'm assuming and hoping it's Dubnynk in net today!
Win this one in dominating fashion please!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Would be fun to see Schroeder do what Haula did last year. I've liked his speed. He should have some chances playing with Granlund.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Surprised they decided to go top heavy with that first line with the depleted depth.. Oh well Granlund line will definitely be interesting.. Huberdeau - Barkov - Boyes line is by far the best they have, i hope we match Koivu's line against them.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
So Backstrom is backing up Dubnyk tonight. Have the Wild lost all confidence in Darcy where he can't even backup? Or just a thing where they want him to watch from upstairs to see plays developing?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Florida is one of those teams that are easy to underestimate. Hope the Wild come prepared tonight.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
So Backstrom is backing up Dubnyk tonight. Have the Wild lost all confidence in Darcy where he can't even backup? Or just a thing where they want him to watch from upstairs to see plays developing?

Kuemper backed up in Winnipeg, I am just assuming that when Dubnyk starts they may rotate who backs up. I dont see Backstrom playing again for the Wild unless someone gets hurt. They dont want to risk a Backstrom injury then they cant buy him out

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Florida is one of those teams that are easy to underestimate. Hope the Wild come prepared tonight.
Agree completely. They are a much better team now than they have been in the past. I'm surprised with Schroeder on the 2nd line, but I sure won't complain.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
We need these next two games. Gotta keep the momentum rolling after a loss. Wish I could watch, I'll catch the last period if I'm lucky.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
it's guys night out. already noticing some excess noise. that could just by psychological though.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dear Luongo,

We're chasing the Nucks. Letting us win would be a win for you too....know what I'm saying? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad