GDT: 2/12/15 "The Wild's World" - Panthers VS Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Campbell is 3rd pairing quality these days. His skating is so bad and his positioning is mindboggling. Ekblad is carrying that pair

Har u kidding? Positioning is excellent... he's been good all year but numbers aren't there... oh ya I forgot all that matters is numbers to this board.., solid consistent play mean jack **** around her

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Invidual mistakes cost the win. Hayes with the lazy backchecking on the first goal and Bolland's offensive zone penalty that led to the PP goal.

It wasn't a bad game by any means.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Har u kidding? Positioning is excellent... he's been good all year but numbers aren't there... oh ya I forgot all that matters is numbers to this board.., solid consistent play mean jack **** around her

it has nothing to do with numbers. he's just pretty awful

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Parise,Pominville,Suter and Nino. Who else?

Granlund must be the most overrated guy in the league....

Koivu brodin. Scannella vanek Coyle.. they have plenty of good nhlers... we have Noone on Suter Parise or koivus level yet... they r better.. it's OK to lose to better teams... happens every year haha

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Parise,Pominville,Suter and Nino. Who else?

Granlund must be the most overrated guy in the league....

I disagree. Probably too injury prone though to be an star in this league.

Granlund, Nino, Coyle, Brodin, Spurgeon to name a few have 1-2 more years of experience than our young guys. Obviously having Koivu, Parise and Sutter in their prime makes puts them in win now mode now more than the Panthers.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
it has nothing to do with numbers. he's just pretty awful

No he's really not... didn't play great tonight but if u knew what to look for he does basically everything right and is always in the right spot... physical attributes r dwindling but he's top 4 on every team In nhl

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Invidual mistakes cost the win. Hayes with the lazy backchecking on the first goal and Bolland's offensive zone penalty that led to the PP goal.

It wasn't a bad game by any means.

team could have killed Bolland's penalty... but he's not out there to do It like normal... Bjugstad penalty was much worse...blaming bolland Is typicAL scapegoat **** though

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
scared about tomorrow with monty in net. lots of scoring threats....seguin, benn, spezza, daley, cole, roussel

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
I hate how I always get reminded of why this team won't make the playoffs. The refs literally handed the game to us with a double minor and a PP at the end of the game.

Instead of showing up, we took a dumb penalty to sabotage the double minor and we were no where to be seen at the end of the game.

I may be overreacting, games that should be won need to be won. Not squandered away and then make it up by beating 1st place teams. Because everyone else is cashing in on games like this, WE LOSE.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Just stopped by to check on the expected meltdown in the GDT. Right on schedule. As you were, gents.

Should never be happy with a loss specially when the game means alot aswell... We lose 1 of the games in hand to Boston without gaining anything.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Should never be happy with a loss specially when the game means alot aswell... We lose 1 of the games in hand to Boston without gaining anything.

Fortunately we still play them 3 times and I think those are more important than the games in hand. Head to head we have to chance to take points away from them

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Fortunately we still play them 3 times and I think those are more important than the games in hand. Head to head we have to chance to take points away from them

Yeah but thats my worry tho. Not sure we beat Boston more then once out of the 3.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

So the season is over because the Panthers lost this one even though there are ~30 games to go? Big picture, my friend.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If they play their style against Dallas, they should be fine. Can't run and gun with them. Let's hope Montoya isn't too crushed by turning 30 and has a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad