Post-Game Talk: 2-1 OT Win ... Still alive!

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Ok, so I think we are going to start the parade in Windsor, and we will have to hit cottage country, and end the parade in Kingston.

IMG_0019.jpeg

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I said Knies and JT would have big playoffs. They combined for a big one there.

I said Leafs need to win games 2-1 and 3-2 against the Bruins. They finally played to their underrated Playoff strength, defense and opportune scoring. Oddly, both wins were by those scores.

Woll was sound and unflappable.

It will sting a bit more when they lose I suppose, but hey, it's gives me something to watch at night :)

Keep the faith? Go Leafs Go? To quote Dumb and Dumber, "so there is a chance?"

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
JT looks old and slow, and not $11 mill effective but the guy is grinding out there hard in this series. Can't fault the effort. He willed himself to drive the net on that one, big play.

And Knies with a big goal in these playoffs .. love it for the kid

Woll was great .. his health has been spotty and he had his bumps since that last injury but he was big tonight. Showing some big game presence early in his career. Lots to like there.
You can knock some people for not playing but JT has been out there giving his all every shift every game. It might not be elite hockey anymore but it's pretty hard to question that he's trying his best.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Wolls the man. He has a brighter future than Sammy, we should have put him in sooner. Hindsights 20/20 though, just happy for the dubs.

If he can play like this, and Matthews comes back healthy, who isn't to say we couldn't become that 10% eh?
Screenshot_20240428_101219_Chrome.jpg

Also, proud of Tavares, that was a hell of a drive, a passion play.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Can't help but feel the team is now going to lay a turd in front of all the paying fans in Game 6. In any case, great job to Woll.
I don't think so. If they do not win, it'll probably look like this game with a bounce going the other way.

If we could score on the PP and cleanup the terrible mistakes, we would be winning walking way. C'est la vie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad