Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
You can think that but it was stymied effort frustrated effort but that’s what happens if you get bottled up it looks like a effort thing.
while thats part of it, our passing was horrendous, even on the powerplays we were dragging our feet and missing on passes.

what if they gave tank the third line center spot and erod goes to top line or second line?
where do you put lundy?

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I thought that first line was the only dangerous line after the first. Tarasenko is far from perfect but at least he provides some positive value there. If you put him anywhere else he disappears and becomes a huge detriment.
I would be happy to see us sit #10 for a game to see what we look like. I think we need to move toward a heavier style of game

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I’d try something like this at some point if that second line is still poop

Verhaeghe-Barkov-Rodrigues
Tarasenko-Bennett-Tkachuk
Lustorainen-Lundell-Reinhart
Lorentz-Stenlund-Okposo

Maybe flip Cousins with Okposo if you want to try to put him with Bennett and Tkachuk at some point in the game.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I’d try something like this at some point if that second line is still poop

Verhaeghe-Barkov-Rodrigues
Tarasenko-Bennett-Tkachuk
Lustorainen-Lundell-Reinhart
Lorentz-Stenlund-Okposo

Maybe flip Cousins with Okposo if you want to try to put him with Bennett and Tkachuk at some point in the game.
tank has done well with bennett, both of his goals on pp were directly from being setup from him.

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Any idea why we keep trying to galaxy brain #10 on the left side?

1715802980592.png

1715802995472.png
1715803033293.png

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Got suspended from reddit for 3 days for "threatening violence" when I absolutely, unequivocally never did.

Seems like r/hockey mods are banning Panthers fans just because.
Everyone there is a waste of oxygen just like r/nhl. Shit, last year i had Leafs fans teaming to talk shit and downvote me on r/hockeyjerseys because i owned a Bennett jersey lol the hate on Reddit is out of control and that goes to fans of all 32 franchises.

If i want hockey news i come here now, it is the internet and opinions are whatever tbh but sometimes it is fun to have civilized discussions about sports with some like minded individuals, Reddit/Twitter ain't it.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Thanks guys.

Did something happen with Tarasenko? Or he just didn’t play well?
I haven't liked his game since he got here. I just don't hate the trade because he was basically a free top 9 player. But I really can't stand watching him play 5 on 5, and he was brutal in the final 3 minutes of the game with the extra attacker.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Lomby is a starter injury should not take away his role as long as he is healthy. As Boston has already started to close some doors lomby with his speed is the guy who can re open them and he is loved by fans and teammates alike. I agree Cousins helped take us very far Paul must make these changes immediately and do some very heavy film work himself.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
5 has not had a good shot this year and he can’t hold the blue line. He’s too friggin slow
& He would never turn and catch anybody that broke around him after poking the puck past him at the blue line. He’s either taking a penalty, or it’s up to someone else to ride in to the rescue to help Bob.

Reactions: harv33173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad