Prospect Info: 1st Quarter Rampage Report Card

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
very interesting. i feel that you have the ratings a bit too high sometimes. if someone is invisibly offensive, they shouldn't have a 5 (i think? i shut down the article). maybe be bit more harsh on the #s

could add age or draft position so we know who's the prospects and whos veterans (im familiar with them, but for others)

overall, nice read. impressed that trocheck had elite defense at the ahl

mbitonti

Sep 30, 2013
Good to see Marky is playing well. Hopefully when our defense gets a little better he can be that clutch goalie we always hoped he would turn into

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Raccine is the sleeper guy for me. Loved how he looked in rookie camp, and is tough as nails.

Petrovic and Trochek continue to impress.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Remember how I hyped Trocheck before the draft, and basically no one knew who he was. Was so dynamic in Saginaw. Good scouting eye ;)

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
great read.

Love having you (and all the rampage posters) as a resource.

Have you talked to Marky, how his head is?

I haven't personally but I know some folks who have. He's not happy, but he isn't taking it personally. He's focused and hell bent on getting back and being the starting goalie ASAP.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
I haven't personally but I know some folks who have. He's not happy, but he isn't taking it personally. He's focused and hell bent on getting back and being the starting goalie ASAP.

Good. We could use a 2nd goalie here, and I want to see Houser up in SA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad