F Kasperi Kapanen FIN
F Tino Kessler SUI
F Julius Nattinen FIN

D Sebastian Aho SWE
D Jacob Larsson SWE
D William Lagesson SWE

G Felix Sandstrom SWE

Team Finland

I am not saying I will win this pool but one thing is for sure. It should be one helluva team which beats this roster! :yo:

Last edited:

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Yup. Excellent work, connormcdavid. Just top notch. Kudos. And the fun will be ahead still. Just try to beat my team. :deadhorse

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Looking forward to it guys. First time I've run a pool on here, and I figure if I'm covering the Worlds for work anyways I might as well have a vested interest! Cheers

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
I'm thinking I might have to drop Masin, looks like he'll be out the first two at least. Not many good offensive D left though.

Decisions, decisions... :rant:

Anchorcam

Dec 21, 2015
Clayton Keller also cut by Team USA

Team: Ottawa Anchormen
Drop: Clayton Keller (USA)
Add: Rasmus Asplund (SWE)

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Okay, it's not long til the opening puck drops on the ice. After that you all will be --- TRAILING! :D Good luck anyway.

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Last-minute change before the games begin, as Pyrochta is apparently the Czechs' 7th d-man haha!

Team: Czechoslovakian Checkers
OUT: Filip Pyrochta (CZE)
IN: Christian Jaros (SVK)

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Best of luck to all. I will personally fly Finder to the Gold Medal Game if he somehow is anywhere near first-place come the knockout round, especially with Belarus as his team!

Cheers guys!

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Best of luck to all. I will personally fly Finder to the Gold Medal Game if he somehow is anywhere near first-place come the knockout round, especially with Belarus as his team!

Cheers guys!

Oh,that's cool.:laugh: Belarus will only slaughter his chances though. Lol.

I will personally be present in SUI-SWE and USA-CAN games today.
And I promise I am on the top of our pool table at the end of the game day 1. :handclap:

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Sorry buddy, I'm also working the tournament so haven't had free time to pour over boxscores and double-check game-winning goals until now! :laugh::handclap:

How about them DANES boys?!

Sure. I recalled it and envisioned you at work in some press room or at the location. :handclap:

Well, my lead is -2 points as of now. But the roster looks deep and promising. I still believe in winning the pool. And nothing less will do. :D

The Danes. Impressive resolute kids. Mind over matter. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad