1pm Press conf | Dupuis with 2nd Blood Clot; No Hockey for 6 Months

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I wasn't around the day they announced the Fleury signing. They didn't have a press conference for that, did they? Just thinking if this could be about Paul Martin extension but if they didn't have a press conference for Fleury, they wouldn't have it for Martin either.

So most likely another injury news again.

mwalluk

Jul 2, 2009
Probably Duper related since he's been out of the lineup. Doubt it's a trade. Extension is possible. Or something completely out of left field like Maata PC.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Well, probably something bad with Dupers.. I like the guy and wish him well, but it wouldn´t break this team. LTIR would give us some crucial capspace. It would still suck, though, especially after what happened with him last year. I´m pretty curious..

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Seems more likely to be injury or illness related than a trade. There would at least be rumors from the reliables if a trade was happening.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Well, probably something bad with Dupers.. I like the guy and wish him well, but it wouldn´t break this team. LTIR would give us some crucial capspace. It would still suck, though, especially after what happened with him last year. I´m pretty curious..

Unless he would come back before playoffs. Then that would be only temporary and wouldn't really solve anything. Would just give room to make callups from AHL more than acquire a replacement via trade.

BreakfastatMarios

Feb 5, 2013
Pittsburgh
I've never followed a team where an injury update can be anything from Cancer to Stroke to Broken Neck almost feels like a curse. I really hope everyone is ok

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
If it wasn't for the Letang situation and how that was handled I wonder if they would even have PC's for these things.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yep, and he went to see the Doctor recently because he wasn't feeling well. Now there's a press conference and the last one was about Maatta having cancer.

The Pittsburgh Penguins: the one place where for a moment you entertain the idea that cancer might be contagious.

Atren

Jun 29, 2011
Europe
My biggest fear is that Crosby needs wrist surgery. Ever since decided not to have that in summer I been fearful of it and his faceoff percentage has not been alleviating that either.

But it probably is Dupuis concerning timing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad