1993 Stanley Cup Champions reunite for 30th anniversary!

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
IMG_0923.jpeg

A friend of mine posted this to facebook today. Apparently it was taken yesterday.

No Kirk Muller which is surprising. Must’ve had prior commitments. Really nice to see Lyle Odelein as I recall him being in very poor health not all that long ago.

My childhood heroes!

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Schneider and Brisebois look like they could still be playing... some of the rest of them not so much

• Wow
Reactions: Beer and Chips

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
View attachment 766297

A friend of mine posted this to facebook today. Apparently it was taken yesterday.

No Kirk Muller which is surprising. Must’ve had prior commitments. Really nice to see Lyle Odelein as I recall him being in very poor health not all that long ago.

My childhood heroes!
Awesome picture
I don't know why, but for me it's surreal seeing Desjardins there lol

Happy to see Roy there, and Lol @ Damphousse touching the cup, I don't know why it bugs me :laugh:

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I was in grade 3 when these guys won the Cup, distinctly remember pacing around nervous in game 1 OT against Quebec. The series against the Sabres and Islanders after are a blur, but have vivid memories of Desjardins in game 2 of the finals and LeClair's OT winners. I had to tape game 5 on VHS because I had a little league game. :laugh:

Would be nice for them to win a Cup when I'm older than age 9 though.

Reactions: the valiant effort

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
There's a couple guys that i can't recall...which is dipietro? Also, the first 2 dudes on the left back row...who are they?

Red light Racicot is still sporting the EXACT same haircut!

Reactions: the valiant effort

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad