GDT: 1991 Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6 | Streaming Tuesday Dec 21 @ 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I ran a few of these streams back in 2020 when the league first postponed games. Basically, we have a GDT for a game that has happened in the past.

And for Tuesday, in lieu of the Devils game, I'll be streaming Game 6 of the 1991 Cup Finals between the Pens and the North Stars.

Stream to start at 7PM ET.

Watch here as part of a live stream:

Let's meet on Watch2Gether

If you click before 7PM the stream will just be some lo-fi music.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Got a starting lineup? I wanna see who's in goal before I decide whether or not to waste my time. Barrasshole sucks.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
This is the YT video I'll be using:

Click play at 7PM ET and you'll be synced with my feed.

Got a starting lineup? I wanna see who's in goal before I decide whether or not to waste my time. Barrasshole sucks.

Mike Lange just said that Barrasso is in despite being pulled last game. Sore groin.

Not sure which beer I'll be cracking open.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Why is Troy loney even on this team? We have better options in the minors. Badger Bob is lazy.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Is this the game where we learned all about Brian Bellows from Trots and Stevens?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
oONHRH8.gif

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Lemieux was such an amazing defensive player when he wanted to be. That penalty kill when he scored the shorty was ridiculous

Yeah, dude could have been the GOAT there if he wanted to be a 2-way player. He just didn't care unless he had to. :laugh:

Coffey was kinda similar-- he couldn't be assed to play defense at all until the playoffs started and then he was solid.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Wish I could've checked this out. I love the comments about Lemieux's defensive play. The dude was the most dangerous player ever, EVER, short handed, because of his insane defensive awareness, reach, and frankly the intimidation factor. Maybe I will stream this game on my second monitor for my lunch break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad