1980s AJHL Alumni Memorabilia

jbeverly27

Jan 10, 2024
Just wondering if any one has inside on what to do with old Bonnyville Pontiacs Memorabilia. A friend gave me his game worn jersey from roughly between 1987-89. I also have a team issues bomber style jacket.

I have been attempting to reach the team, but they never reply back. Is the an place dedicated to storing or displaying AJHL memorabilia or anything if that sort of thing.

Just looking for some insight as I feel there are more appropriate and appreciative places they can be than my closet.

I'm not looking to sell it give to an individual, just want to keep a bit of history alive.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
You may want to call the AJHL itself if the team won't get in touch. They may know of a museum or hall of fame that may be interested.

But I will say, there are collectors out there who would preserve and take care of it, at least for as long as they're alive (all bets are off after that). If the team/league won't reply I'd put it up for sale. I'm a MJHL guy myself, I'd be thrilled to find some MJ stuff for sale as it is so hard to find. I'm sure there are similar people in Alberta.

DingerMcSlapshot

Dec 1, 2017
Team not getting in contact. Probably because it's a redundant item. Not really collectable, unless it's something personal for someone.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Team not getting in contact. Probably because it's a redundant item. Not really collectable, unless it's something personal for someone.
Just flagging that your timeline is off which might confuse the club. Bonnyville didn’t join the AJHL until 1991.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad