GDT: #19|Avalanche vs. Penguins| Nov.19 2015 7zzz;00pm|CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
I like Plotnikov's game. It's not always pretty but it seems like he creates a lot whenever he's on the ice. If he ever improves his finishing touch a bit I could see him being a difference maker.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Man, Plots is a nice hockey player. He's strong on the puck and works hard. Wish he'd bury one and build his confidence up. He's a valuable player for this team.

he doesn't even have 7 minutes tonight

fehr is also sub 10 minutes, baffling

Fordy

May 28, 2008
root sports knows so little about hockey that ****ing steigy goes "hockey's a tough sport!" like it's all cheery and happy when soderberg takes a stick to the face... he's blind in one eye from taking a stick to the face already but none of the dumbasses know it

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
he doesn't even have 7 minutes tonight

fehr is also sub 10 minutes, baffling

That's really strange. I guess you just notice them every time they're on the ice. Offensive pressure, good defensive plays, strong puck possession... that 4th line does it all. Don't miss the days of Gladams in the least.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Refs employ the Jagr rule with beast mode Malkin.

You mean the 'one guy has to grab him while another pulls down his pants and bends him over before we consider thinking about maybe blowing the whistle for a penalty that may or may not include a dive call' rule? :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
maybe playing 3 games in a row is helpful for young guys?

if bennett was barely getting 8 minutes and getting scratched constantly he'd be in the same place as plotnikov. the same idiots would be going on about how he still hasn't earned it and looks terrible in his couple minutes a month

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
That's really strange. I guess you just notice them every time they're on the ice. Offensive pressure, good defensive plays, strong puck possession... that 4th line does it all. Don't miss the days of Gladams in the least.

too bad the ****ing moron behind the bench can;t see it

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
The AVs stink. I won't read anything into this game except the Av's are not very good and the Pens are not sinking to their level. Roy has a contract that the Av's don't want to eat. and you think the Pens have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad