Prospect Info: #187OA - Hurricanes select G Nikita Quapp

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
and because i needed to see it all written out ...

Jefe: We have many beautiful piñatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many piñatas?
Jefe: Many piñatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of piñatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A plethora.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Perhaps some of the one-liners on here were a bit premature. Apparently he's missed much of the season due to injury/illness but he was very good for Germany today in holding Sweden to one goal at the World Juniors.

May be something to see here.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Perhaps some of the one-liners on here were a bit premature. Apparently he's missed much of the season due to injury/illness but he was very good for Germany today in holding Sweden to one goal at the World Juniors.

May be something to see here.
Perhaps they will prove to be one day but you can’t argue he has put up some pretty terrible numbers the past few years. Hopefully he can start playing more games than he has over the last couple seasons so he can have a better chance at reaching his potential.

As impressive as he looked today you can’t read too much into a single world jrs game. Every few years there’s a random goalie from a smaller hockey nation who stands on his head against one of the powerhouses. You generally never hear about them again.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad