GDT: #18 - 11/21/21 | sabres @ RANGERS | 6:00 - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetahFromBensonhoist

Jun 2, 2021
Brooklyn
9Hfudjr.png
Don't forget 'Chris Drury trading Buchnevich to drive Kravtsov further away from the team.'

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Reaves needs to send a message to Kaleta that he can't be taking cheap shots on our players.

Reactions: egelband

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So torn on this. Jones and Schneider looking great in Hartford...buttttttttt they are playing huge minutes instead of 10 min a game.

The only reason I can think is because Gallant wants Lundkvist in there and wouldn't want to bring those guys up for one or two games. But Tinordi is horrendous. He never gives us the best chance to win.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
If you're going to scratch Nils, at least swap him with a defenseman who is actually...uh...able to perform at least decently and not be a detriment out there. Tinordi is a dumpster fire. Plenty of better depth defenders in the league who can play those minutes.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
2 games in like days, why is Georgiev starting? Is it because he was scheduled to start before the Ottawa game got postponed? That's only reason I can think of. That's a bullshit reason in my book.

Reactions: bleedblue94

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
2 games in like days, why is Georgiev starting? Is it because he was scheduled to start before the Ottawa game got postponed? That's only reason I can think of. That's a bullshit reason in my book.

I can only cuss at Ryan Strome enough at least I can spread out my love.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I have a little more faith in this team after the last couple games. Never fell into the Montreal trap game, and put a playoff-like effort up against Toronto.

I think we're becoming a proud team. And that proud team isn't going to want to lose two in a row.

5-2 win with an empty netter; both goals against are a little on the weak side.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Not starting Shesterkin makes no sense.

Don't know why they don't just send Nils down if they're going to yo-yo him in and out of the lineup. I could have understood it if he had a dumpster fire game in Toronto, but he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad