GDT: 170926 vs Kings 7pm - first home game

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Apparently they're using a "fake" goal horn and song tonight to keep the real ones secret.

So don't freak out if they suck.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
With how the rosters looks tonight anything less will be a disappointment.

Meh. You can count on one hand the amount of players fighting for a roster spot on Vegas. For the Kings, I recognize like 2 guys off that roster so you know they are going to come out flying and try to make an impression.

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
I haven't often heard such a terrible rendition of the American anthem. That was absolutely god-awful.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Arena angle most importantly seems fine, not too high or low or far (like SJ). Bit off centre but you don't really notice that when it swings to either end.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Watching on NHLCI with AT&T feed. Ice level sound is a bit off. Sounds like we are in a tunnel. Are others hearing the same?

As a Jets fan it’s nice to see Shane Hnidy as color. You guys will like him, he’s very knowledgeable.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
The jerseys are fine I guess but the buckets look kinda ugly. Not a very flattering colour for helmets....it's so dark grey.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That was weak as hell.

God I'm having flashbacks to Theodore having three shots go off of him and into his own net in the playoffs. The guy is a magnet for that kind of goal against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad