ij8kF7f.jpg

9Kwp97r.jpg

baIM9AK.jpg

KvoSQyE.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’re facing another former Pens goalie, Gustavsson, and an AHL goalie with a career .905 save % in the NHL…you know what that means folks…lol

Reactions: Darren McCord

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Big questions of the night:
1) will Rust actually do something tonight?
2) will Letang stop looking like a lobotomized 50-year-old former player?
3) will whichever goalie plays somehow manage to give up less than 4 goals?
4) will PP1 players actually move a couple inches or remain statues?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly, that is a pretty shitty group of forwards for Minnesota. They will probably destroy us, but they could use Kapanen
Pigeon logo circling the shit pile... You all know you are not supposed to feed them shit birds?

The Pens need the ShitHawks to come clear the Pigeons away. Bite off his head and put him out of his misery for good.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Oh god and Jarry is starting, too... TD against incoming.

Also I hope you guys got a good eyeful of a great second line. Because that's probably f***ed, now.

Oh who am I kidding GCR will be a thing again before the first frame is even over.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Did we let him go or did he just choose to sign elsewhere?
Cap crunch meant he got more money with the Wild as a free agent. He got two years at $1.2 million/year. Same reason they traded McCann and left Tanev exposed in the expansion draft.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I’ve heard of one guy on minnys second line man I’m outta touch this year.
Back in my hey-day of hockey I knew every single player on every single team... and I mean I knew their lines, roles, stats (good, decent, eh) probably 1993-2008...
Now.... I couldn't even name half the penguins farm roster... or even five of them.
I follow the penguins and that is it and even that... I only give a fraction of the time I used to.
Just isn't the same for me. I'm an old fashioned brute hockey fan... the change to speed is well and good... but they took out the rough stuff goonery and I have to admit.... I loved watching it.
:wally

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad